*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. April's First Day
  2. Weight Gain for April
  3. April Jones
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105949-Bigger-Is-Always-Better/cid/2265593-Aprils-First-Day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2105949
You're a school bully/spoiled brat that intends to grow bigger than anyone! [WG/GT/GTS]
This choice: She bullies kids for food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

April's First Day

    by: pedro01
April may be a filthy rich girl, but a nine year old had to be learned with respect and have proper manners to everybody around. Although she wouldn't even care to do that from their parent's promise, she had to attend public school for the first time. she had been home-schooled in her entire life, hence that she wouldn't ready to face the students when of course she's the daughter of a multimillionaire in minds. She may not be looking forward to this, but what she'll know that she will had to face everyone, her own way.

That day went as she had been dropped off from a limousine, driven by the butler of the mansion. April then walked over, wearing her white t-shirt, pink sweatpants, and white sneakers in her appearance, and soon opened the door to see so many students all over them, and she felt disgusted by this.

"Urrgh, so many morons, everywhere!" April had to make her first harsh comment of the day, and she had to walk through with so many of the students, she couldn't get along with.

While trying to get herself, she then started to feel hungry, as am 9 year old's belly had started to growl, despite she had some breakfast before she left. But her stomach didn't satisfy on that, and she was needed more.

"Oh great! Now I'm starting to get hungry!" Rather annoyed, but only when Amy had thought of her ideas and should gives this a go, since she always loves to mess around. Unless, if I could get food from anyone or anywhere, I'll be fine just that."

April made a smirk out of it, and goes onwards to try and find some food everywhere, even if it's some kids, having lunch money she can stole for herself. But where does she wanted to start finding these first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Lockers

2. The Classroom

3. The Dining Hall

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
knoxfan1316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105949-Bigger-Is-Always-Better/cid/2265593-Aprils-First-Day