*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Off to School
  2. Typical Morning
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2274740-Off-to-School
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: As you are eating, Vicky walks into the kitchen.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Off to School

    by: Unknown
You grabbed one of the pieces of toast, and were about to bite into it when you heard a door open upstairs, and someone descended into the living room. Assuming it was your beloved wife heading off to work, you set your toast down and flashed a winning smile towards the doorway to the kitchen. However, it was not Mckayla who walked in, but rather your terrifying daughter Vicky.

“Well hey dad!” Vicky grinned, her expression sending shivers down your spine. “You made me breakfast. That’s so sweet of you.”

“Actually Vicky, that’s my breakfast and I…” You began, but your daughter cut you off by grabbing your throat. Your neck was squashed flat instantly, and the rest of your body soon followed. It wasn’t long before you were a tiny lump resting in her hands.

“I’m sorry. What were you saying? I couldn’t quite make it out!” Vicky laughed, and she gobbled up the toast and orange juice you had set out for yourself. When she had finished, she carried you into the bathroom with her, where she brushed her teeth and applied a bit of makeup. Lastly, she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her backpack.

“We’re heading to school now dad, and you’re coming with me.” Vicky stated, as if it was fact. The horrible truth was that you had no way to deny her wishes. She was stronger than you, taller than you, and admittedly smarter than you (or at least more cunning). “Mom won’t even have a clue!” Vicky crumpled you into a ball, and tossed you into her mouth.

Your body entered the hot, moist cavern of your daughter’s mouth, and her saliva washed over you. Her thick, meaty tongue lapped at your body, rolling you in circles. It wasn’t long before her teeth began to gnash and crush your body, painfully grinding you to bits. This wasn’t the first time your daughter had treated you like nothing but a piece of gum, and it surely wasn’t going to be the last.

Vicky headed to the bus stop, where she met up with her best friend, Lily. Lily was a toned and athletic girl, who never let anything get in the way of her and exercise. That being said, her body was a bit more curvaceous than one would usually expect from an athlete. She was a proud member of the soccer and swim teams, and Vicky would constantly get her to unknowingly torture you.

“What’s up girl? Ready for another day of school?” Lily asked as the duo stepped onto the bus and sat down.

“Oh. It’ll sure be exciting.” Vicky replied, her voice oozing with enthusiasm.

“What flavor of gum is that? It smells really good.” Lily sniffed the air, catching a whiff of what was actually Vicky’s strawberry mouthwash.

“I don’t know. It’s a subtle taste. Apparently, it’s my dad’s favorite flavor.” Vicky snickered, trying to hide the irony in her statement.

“Do you have any extra?” Lily inquired.

“Uh…not right now I don’t.”

“Oh. That’s too bad.” Lily frowned, and the bus began to pull up to the school.

“Weren’t you looking for a new swim top?” Vicky mused. “Did you ever find one?”

“I didn’t.” Lily sighed. “I can’t seem to find one that fits my exact measurements. I want it to be tight fitting so that my boobs don’t get in the way of my swimming. BUT I don’t want it tight enough so that it hurts. That would be distracting.”

“I got ya.” Vicky nodded. The bus came to a stop, and everyone piled out. Vicky waved goodbye to Lily, and headed off to her first class. As she passed the bathroom, she walked inside and spat you out. She washed you in the sink for a few minutes, until you were nice and squeaky clean. Because of all of her crushing you had endured, your clothes had been torn to shreds, and so you were now a naked ball of gummy, hoping and praying for mercy from your giantess daughter.

Vicky glanced down at you, ideas spinning in her head about what to do with you. Lily had just presented some very tempting offers, but Vicky did enjoy getting some time with you herself. Eventually, she reached a decision, so what does she decide to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2274740-Off-to-School