*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2360468-Pushed-to-the-Limit
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2126177
Size themed stories set in the Persona series.
This choice: Continue climbing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Pushed to the Limit

    by: Silverhammer
Akira wasn't sure what motivated him to keep climbing. Maybe he just didn't want to admit that the gulf between his strength in the Metaverse and his strength in reality was as vast as it was. Or maybe it was the off chance that Takemi wasn't kidding about that kiss she promised. With her deadpan delivery, Akira could never be sure when she was joking around and when she was serious. And he did always think she was kind of hot...

Shaking the thought from his mind for now, Akira continued his climb. Now that he had made it past her smooth legs, her skirt was proving to be a little easier on him, the fabric being easier to get a solid grip on. In what felt like no time, he reached her chest.

"Hmm... impressive," Takemi mused. "I may need to revise my estimate on your time at this rate. I'll tell you what, guinea pig. If you reach the top in less than an hour, we may just do more than kiss..."

The mental image distracted Akira enough that he misjudged the next hand hold. As he frantically looked for a good place to grab the doctor's clothes, his other arm gave out- already tired from the climbing he'd done so far- and he found himself falling.

"AAAAOOooomph!" Before Akira could even process that he was screaming, the softy, fleshy ground of Takemi's hand rose up to catch him, and he now found himself moving quickly upward as opposed to quickly downward towards the doctor's giant face, her expression a mixture of concern, relief, and anger as she caught her breath. Apparently, she barely reacted in time to save her tiny test subject.

"Akira-kun," Takemi growled. "When I told you these tests were perfectly safe, I was under the assumption that you would be smart enough not to take stupid risks like that. If you were running out of stamina, you should have stopped. I told you I already had the data I needed."

"Sorry, doc..." Akira panted. "Not sure... what got into me..."

"Well, I suppose I was egging you on a little bit," Takemi acquiesced, smiling and ruffling Akira's tiny head of hair with her finger. She gently set the shrunken teenager back on the table.

"After what just happened, I wonder if perhaps we should call an early end to today's experiments and grow you back," Takemi mused.

"Are you sure, Takemi-san?" Akira said. "I'm sure you have more tests you needed me for. I don't want you to quit on my account."

"I do," Takemi admitted. "But these tests won't do me any good if I get my little test subject hurt. You're the only one who will agree to do it, after all. And I'll admit I've grown... attached... to you."

"I'm good to keep going," Akira insisted. He tried to flex his arms to emphasize this, only to realize they still hurt from all the climbing. "I could use a breather, though..."

Takemi considered her options...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverhammer (UN: clydoken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2126177-Persona-Size-Story/cid/2360468-Pushed-to-the-Limit