*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief
by ulti
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2129618
A thief girl cant seem to catch a break as she tries to find the one who wronged her.

A thief girl cant seem to catch a break as she tries to find the one who wronged her.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story follows a thief girl named Jet. She has long brown hair normally done up into a tight ponytail, an athletic build and is a master of thieving. She also has a best friend called Holly who is a master of healing magic. She is a petite blonde woman who loves to dress in frilly and dainty outfits.

The story will follow these two trying to catch up to the girl who wronged them and stole a cursed mirror. Unfortunately for Jet she was the one who unintentionally broke the mirror and until she gets it back she is doomed to have the worst possible luck in the world.

Rules:

1. I encourage bad ends in this story, especially humiliating defeats. No graphic deaths though as Jet has a squishy body like rubber

2. The story will also contain monster girls, farting, toilet, transformation, shrinking, giantess and other scenes.

3. Always have at least one option to escape before a bad end. that way the story can continue if people like the direction it's taking.

3. Read what was written before you if you are making an addition to the story so it will make sense.

4. All characters are aged between 18 and 40
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129618-Unlucky-Thief