*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3423004-Supergirl-Season-1-Alex-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Alex Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Supergirl Season 1, Alex Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
How should Alex shrink in the first season of Supergirl?

1. After her first public appearance as the Girl of Steel, Alex tries to stop Kara from becoming a hero, but Kara wants to show her she can handle it, shrinking Alex so she can tag along in Kara's new costume.

2. Kara turns evil after her red kryptonite exposure, and casually uses a new power to shrink and punish Alex for holding her back all her life.

3. Alex tries to surprise Kara with donuts and coffee at work, but she is in for a bigger surprise when she shrinks and lands on one of Kara's favorite treats, a strawberry frosted donut, with sprinkles. Unfortunately for Alex, she's the size of a sprinkle, blending into her sister's snack.

4. Alex thinks Cat Grant may know Kara's secret, shrinks herself to spy on the giant woman. But after a bit of bad luck, she ends up tiny on Cat's seat.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ride Along With the Girl of Steel

*Noteb*
2. Supergirl's Wrath

3. Sprinkled on Kara's Donut

4. Shrunken on Cat's Throne

*Noteb*
5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3423004-Supergirl-Season-1-Alex-Shrinks