*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3143764-Becoming-Courtneys-Thong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Tied to Courtney's Thong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Becoming Courtney's Thong

    by: Haro-Haze
Yolanda stirred to consciousness, her lightheadedness complimented by the severe sensation of being almost entirely weightless. Her eyes shot wide open as she found herself looking down at the floor below, but it wasn't getting any closer. Was she floating in mid-air?

"What the hell is going on?" she asked, less concerned by the fact that she was hanging upside down from her feet and more concerned with the fact that everything was so gigantic compared to her. But, there was something familiar about her surroundings, derailing her thoughts.

"Is this Courtney's bedroom‽?" She asked in a panic, her attention swaying to a pair of black jean-clad legs stretching to the floor. Yolanda's body slowly turned, allowing her to face the gigantic girl who was holding her up by the leg.

However, the giant girl she found herself looking at was not Courtney as she had thought, believing this might be one of her drills for a villain attacking the JSA. Locking eyes with a gigantified version of Cindy Burman, her mortal enemy.

"Wakey wakey, little Wildcat." Cindy taunted, swinging a tiny Yolanda between her fingertips, feeling an overwhelming amount of power over the shrunken heroine.

"Cindy! But, I-we thought you were dead!" Yolanda yelled.

"Well, as you can see. I'm alive and well and stronger than ever before." Cindy touted, carrying Yolanda up from chest level to her face. That way, they could continue their conversation at eye level.

"You! You did this to me? And now you plan on doing the same thing to Courtney!" Yolanda yelled, trying her best not to show fear or weakness as Cindy stared her down.

"Not a bad idea, but I have something better in mind. You see, I'm not going to lay a finger on that star-spangled bitch, but you certainly will." Cindy teased, brandishing a needle and thread, taking a few quiet steps towards Courtney's bed, pinning Yolanda under her fingers on the blonde's mattress.

"Now, stay still. I never was good at this Home Ec stuff, and I'd hate to puncture something before the fun begins." Cindy smiled, quickly getting to work, wrapping the thread around Yolanda's body, tying her down to something soft underneath her.

"Ahh, are you insane‽" Yolanda yelled as she watched the needle dive between her legs, guided by Cindy's nimble fingers. Her eyes nearly rolled back in sheer terror as the needle disappeared, then reappeared near her thigh. Cindy repeated this process over and over again, working her way up Yolanda's body millimeter by millimeter until she was trapped firmly against the unknown fabric.

"Well, that was easier than I thought." Cindy smiled, picking up Yolanda by whatever harness Cindy had sewn her inside.

"You bitch! What have you done to me‽" Yolanda screamed, tired of Cindy's games, but in reality, she couldn't handle the answer as it escaped Cindy's lips.

"You know, I wasn't sure at first. But you make an adorable addition to Courtney's thong. I'm sure your best friend will agree with me." Cindy said, berating Yolanda as she held the garment open, giving Yolanda a moment to confirm the giant girl's taunt.

"Co-Courtney's tho-thong." Yolanda stuttered, swallowing her spit as she looked forward, seeing a wall of light blue fabric designed to cover Courtney's crotch, which meant the side she was on must be the back.

"-In fact, you're so cute. I might want to try you on myself." Cindy teased, imagining how pathetic the tiny Latina would look wedged between her asscheeks. But she decided to stick to the original plan as the sound of a door opening caught her attention.

"Sounds like your friend's finished with her shower. I guess that's my cue to leave." dropping Yolanda back onto Courtney's bed, crashing into the mattress with the grace of a falling meteorite.

"Aghh!" Yolanda yelled, helplessly crashing down on top of Courtney's bed, the front of the blue thong falling over her face in the process, covering her body. She could barely make out Cindy's shadow as she retreated outside Courtney's window, peeking around the corner to watch the show unfold.

Yolanda did her best to break free of her binding threads, her body freezing up as she heard the doorknob turn and open, closing behind Courtney as she entered the room. Then, content with her privacy, Courtney unraveled her towel, allowing it to fall from her chest to the floor, the wet rag landing with a thump on her bedroom floor.

The shrunken Latina began to panic as she looked through the fabric of Courtney's thong, able to make out the blonde's silhouette moving towards her. She only hoped her friend was close enough to hear her tiny voice before she saw a side of Courtney she would never be able to unsee.

"Courtney! Courtney! It's me, Yolanda! I'm down here. I'm down here! In your thong!" Yolanda yelled desperately, prompting Courtney to pick up her underwear, swearing she just heard them make a sound.

"Courtney! Please, don't put these on! Anything but, th-aahhht!" Yolanda screamed as Courtney lifted her panties off the bed, showing little concern for the tiny passenger inside. As a result. All of the blood in Yolanda's body seemed to race to her feet as Courtney brought the thong under her gaze. Looking inside for anything out of the ordinary.

Still lightheaded from being handled by a giant Courtney, Yolanda struggled to speak for a few moments, trying her best to move and yell for Courtney's attention. Doing anything she could think of to get the blonde's attention.

Cindy, watching from the window, could tell her plans for Yolanda were in jeopardy of going off the rails, utilizing some of Eclipso's magic to put things back on track, the black diamond glowing between her fingertips as she looked through it towards Courtney.

Yolanda was overjoyed as she locked eyes with the giant Courtney, shouting her praise for her gigantic best friend. "Thank you, Courtney! I'm so glad you found me before you put these on, but quick, we need to find Cindy Burman, she's alive, and she shrunk me. We need to go after her, you know, after you put some clothes on that aren't me." Yolanda joked, believing she had avoided her inevitable encounter with Stargirl's giant butt.

"Courtney? Can you hear me?" Yolanda asked, a little concerned by the sudden blank expression displayed across Courtney's face. "Courtney!" She yelled again, as loud as she possibly could. Snapping the blonde out of her trance.

"Huh?" Courtney said, looking inside the thong again, noticing nothing out of the ordinary. She shrugged it off as being part of her imagination. "I guess it was nothing." She declared, looking directly at Yolanda, her mind tricked by the black diamond to see her friend as part of her thong.

"Courtney, what are you saying? I'm right here! Come on. Hey, this isn't funny!" Yolanda said, taking a more serious tone, but Courtney just seemed to ignore her.

Unsure of what was going on, Courtney decided to get dressed, focusing on her thong first since she was already holding it in her hands, lowering Yolanda to the ground and stepping inside, her gigantic bare feet crashing down on either side of Yolanda.

"No, please, Courtney!" Yolanda yelled, but the giant girl didn't pay her any mind. Why should she? Her thong didn't decide when she wore her. Courtney decided that for herself.

Courtney wasted no time introducing Yolanda to her giant buttcheeks, working her thong up her powerful thighs at breakneck speeds as she realized the time. She was going to be late for Summer School.

Yolanda screamed, but nobody could hear her, not Cindy, and especially not Courtney, as she rammed her best friend into the crevice of her buttcrack, struggling and screaming the entire way.

"This tag is so annoying." Courtney boomed, digging Yolanda back out from the depths of her ass, releasing and catapulting the shrunken girl back towards her butt. Cindy, watching outside the window, had to resist the urge to laugh at the scene unfolding inside as Courtney continued getting dressed.

Putting on her bra, socks, and shirt all proved to be uneventful from Yolanda's perspective. But that all changed as Courtney picked up a pair of tight blue jeans. As if being pressed against another girl's ass wasn't humiliating enough, Yolanda was about to get even better acquainted with life between Courtney's rear cheeks.

It started with a shift, just one buttcheek moving, then the other, and back to the first, all leading to a full-scale booty quake as Courtney hopped on her tippy toes to pull the jeans over her greatest physical ASSet.

"No, please, not like this!" Yolanda begged, realizing what was happening too late to mentally prepare herself as Courtney's cheeks lunged at her from all sides, swallowing the thong strap whole as the jeans lifted her butt, slowly sinking into the tight confines of her denim cage. But, Courtney's flesh refused to let her go.

She could barely lift a muscle to struggle against the onslaught of Courtney's butt flesh as it sought to fill every available crevice between her cheeks and the barrier of her jeans.

"Co-Courtney, tight." was all Yolanda could mutter, her voice barely audible as she struggled to speak. A tear strolled down her face as she realized her entire day would most likely be just like this, utterly humiliating.

"Hey Siri, what's the weather looking like today?" Courtney asked as she finished getting ready for Summer School.

"The weather is hot and sunny, with temperatures expected to reach 102 degrees." The robotic voice replied, Yolanda's heart skipping a beat as it sunk into her gut. She couldn't believe her bad luck had, it to be a dream or a nightmare, setting the stage for the worst day of her life.

Finally, Courtney grabbed her bag, walking out of her room with Yolanda in tow. Caught in the rolling hills of the gymnast's behind. A bead of sweat rolled down the blonde's left buttcheek, hitting her in the face before they even stepped outside.

(End of this chapter, the next chapter will follow Courtney during her walk to Blue Valley High.)

You have the following choice:

1. Courtney & Yolanda Walk to School(Reserved)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3143764-Becoming-Courtneys-Thong