*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141026-Packing-on-Pounds-the-Piper-Black-Story/cid/2533861-Reckless-Abandon
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2141026
Piper porks out into her own weight gain interactive!
This choice: Doesn't matter, tonight is a night of mindless gluttony.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Reckless Abandon

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Fortunately for Piper, no one was really out to make her feel like the odd duck out.

Despite the fact that she was certainly large enough to fill in the seats of two people, Piper's pudgy playmates didn't have anything in mind for the evening that she couldn't do by herself. As one may have guessed by even a casual glance, none of the bloated beach locals were quite the active type. Doing anything or going anywhere too strenuous on their big round bodies was a no-go, and that thankfully limited their opportunities to make Piper feel like even more of a loser than she already did.

Unfortunately for Piper, however, their activities for the evening weren't exactly along the same train of thought that she'd hoped.

Scoring her sweet job with Yeng, getting to eat whatever she wanted all the time without any hassle, combined with her overbearing and coddling mother had crippled Piper's willpower to the point of almost nonexistance. It was one of the main reasons she was so big. Even in a sea of fatties, the only one who came close to her size was Jay--and he had a nearly professional feeder in Madi. Piper wanted to be skinny again, but she didn't want it more than she wanted to say no to things like pizza, donuts, funnel cakes and corndogs...

"Come on Pipey, you know you want to try some." Max said in her low voice, literally waving a footlong hot dog in her friend's face, "C'mon, like, open up or whatever..."

Piper's big brown eyes widened in wonder as the meat log lingered over her open mouth. She knew the vendor just by the smell. It was from Mr. Papadonikos' stall on the corner of Daniel Morgan. She knew it just by the Greek spices and herbs he put on it, which wafted through the chili and onions. Piper's plump lips moistened as her tongue lolled out. Her thoughts grew dizzy as she took a clumsy step forward, her entire body quivering with her one awkward movement.

"Too slow! Ha!" Max grinned as she took a honking bite of the thing, her chubby cheeks smeared with orangey-brown chili, "You gotta be quicker than that, Piper!"

This had been the absolute least thing that Piper needed right about now. She had left the house with the confidence that she was going to finally get off her (increasingly enormous) ass and lose some weight. That she was going to get herself back on track and finally weigh something normal. What she wouldn't have given to weigh even, like, Max's size. Dumb hotdog eating bitch.

But it had been an orgy of food. Like, street vendor food. From all walks of Daven's Port. How her fatass friends got the energy to scour the piers and broadways, or the funds required to get this much food for a party like this was beyond her. She tried not to think about it too much, as she fought back the familiar smell of grease and calories that hung heavily in the air of Jay's apartment.

Dating Madi had not done well for his boyish figure. The slim hipster had practically ballooned in size, gaining more than four hundred pounds over the course of the past few years. His great mass sat on the couch, beached like a whale, as Madi happily halved donuts by the dozen with him. They were so cute, so squishy and soft. Like a big puddle of a couple.

But unlike Jay, Piper had no one but herself to blame. What's worse, she knew it. She knew that she had no self control. And being around all this food was making her...

was making her...

"C'mon, Piper." Sam purred into her ear. She'd leaned up against the couch, her big belly rolling over the armrest and her big round butt stuck up in the air, "You can always diet tomorrow, can'tcha?"

The huge Yankee, her hips as big as her hair, fluttered a donut underneath Piper's desperate, scouring nose.

"Y'know you want to~"

"I..." Piper gulped, her fat face flush, "I..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141026-Packing-on-Pounds-the-Piper-Black-Story/cid/2533861-Reckless-Abandon