*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2522963-In-the-presence-of-Princess-Twilight-Sparkle
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the presence of Princess Twilight Sparkle

    by: Unknown
And in an instant, a purple flash surrounded you flooding your body with a bizarre tingling sensation as if the light was hitting you on the molecular level. Before you had time to determine what it was and what was happening, it stopped just as suddenly as it hit you. But now you were stuck with a brand new problem. You were no longer on the park trail that you were jogging on just a few seconds ago. Your new surroundings were indoors, surrounded by towering, bright marble walls, some colorful banners, and an endless wall of books which seemed to stretch as high as the heavens themselves. You appeared to be inside some sort of castle or library or castle library of some sort. Before you could take in any more of your new surroundings you heard a voice echoing behind you. “I don’t believe it. That old spell actually works.” The voice seemed to echo from above curiously. Though once you looked behind you you quickly learned why. Standing several feet away from you was a gigantic set of pastel purple colored hooves. Your mouth hung open in shock and confusion as your eyes drifted up to see more of the apparant culprit behind your magical... well kidnapping pretty much. Towering above you was a purple unicorn, supposedly female based on the voice, you didn’t bother to look at that part of her. Though you did soon notice that she had a pair of wings to the sides with feathers which matched the pastel color of the rest of her body. Judging by her proportions she wasn’t even that big of a horse (well, by her standards at least) if anything she looked like a miniature horse breed or perhaps a pony. Still the glowing light around her horn seemed to match the light which surrounded you before you ended up here so this was clearly the culprit behind your disappearance. “Hmm. He’s a lot smaller than I expected. Maybe the stories were wrong. Or maybe I messed up the spell. I’ll have to double check my notes later.” She thought aloud as she magically jotted some notes down with a feather pen. “I’m... excuse me. Where am I? And could you... change me back to normal.” The massive equine stopped writing, seemingly surprised by your ability to talk and put her things down to take a closer look at you. Her wide eyes moving closer to take in every detail about your miniature form. Finally she stood back up and answered your questions. “Sorry about that, my name is Princess Twilight Sparkle. Right now your in the Royal Library. I guess you got caught up in my experiment with ancient magic. As for restoring you...”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2522963-In-the-presence-of-Princess-Twilight-Sparkle