*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2616231-Clown-giantess
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Let's get crazy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Clown giantess

    by: Unknown
You felt your cranium pounding as your eyes opened slowly.

You groaned from the headache as you brought a hand to your forehead and sat up, feeling like your sleep had lasted for a very long time.

Dizzy, drowsy and with a major headache, you commanded your eyelids to part. Initially, your vision was very blurry and you couldn't see well, though you could feel that you were sitting on somewhere soft.

Odd, you remembered being in your living room, watching TV with a bag of potato chips when you randomly fell asleep on your couch. Who put you to bed while you were asleep? You recalled the house being empty aside from you.

Finally your vision cleared and you could glance around the room... which, you discovered while the air left your lungs, didn't belong to you. You didn't know who it belonged to, since you couldn't remember ever seeing this room before.

The majority of the stuff in here had the same color scheme: black and red; the carpet was red, the curtains black and again the sheets of the bed you were on were red with black diamonds; there was a closet in the room and it was half open, revealing a lot of clothes that shared the same colors of the room.

Your gaze moved to the carpeted floor. And scattered around the floor, much to your dismay, were weapons of all sizes and shapes: a baseball bat; a very large hammer and, you gulped, a handgun.

But all of that paled to the fact that everything in this room you've woken up in was completely huge! The gun you saw before looked twice your size!

You were confused, but couldn't shake off the feeling that something about the colors of the room and the fact it was full of weapons told you something, though you didn't know what.

Your opinion about this was that you were kidnapped in your sleep, but you couldn't quite explain why everything was so big.

Your musings were interrupted when you heard the sound of a door opening.

"Ugh... Bats becomes more painful each time we meet him..." spoke a female voice, before the girl it belonged to walked inside.

And your breath was cut short again as you realized that the room wasn't gigantic but it was the exact opposite thing.

You realized that you have shrunken when you saw that this girl was absolutely gigantic as well!

You flushed bright red when you noticed the giantess being really attractive, her clothes embraced her curves really well, though her face was painted white and her lips had lipstick. But what really caught your attention was her odd choice of clothing.

The giantess was wearing...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2616231-Clown-giantess