*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2746200-Captain-Sara-Lance
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Captain Sara Lance

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up and of course you were concerned. Instead of waking up on something safe and comfortable, you woke up on the hard cold steel of the ground. It felt like were on a metal grading and it was not a good way to wake up. You wake up and shift onto your back, gripping your head as it was sore. Just where are you? You wake up and look around for a bit, spinning and trying to see where you were. The world around you was enough to leave you speechless.

You were in a giant metal corridor. One that scaled up to the buildings, as the roof was that far above. Looking up and around, you were in... well it was a weird thing to say but you think you were in a giant spaceship.

Everything felt like it was moving and running, like a car. And the whole feel of this place reminds you of a spaceship, or at least some kind of ship.

You were so small and you were of course concerned, what are you going to do?

Before you could really decide, you panic as you feel footsteps through the floor. Vibrations as something was coming. This made you panic, as you run and hide. Running to the wall and hiding. You don’t want to be found, and there were not many spots you can hide. So your gonna stay still and stay immovable. You wait for the giant thing to come in closer as you were getting ready for the weirdest alien you could possibly imagine.

But no it was a human. A giant given that, but they were much like you. A man walked past and thankfully did not see you, followed by more. You waited down at the ground as a bunch of giant men and woman passed. You have no idea who they were, but you got to admit they didn’t seem like bad guys. They were in a hurry though, and that was noticeable. They all passed, going into different directions as you were left alone, only for a little bit until one more giant passed through the place.

It was a giant beautiful blonde. With long blonde hair, and the body of a an athlete. She wore boots on her feet, had long jeans and a black crop top that showed her shoulders. She was beautiful, like that of an actress. She was the kind of girl you would try to hit on and get rejected by. You could only stare at her in amazement.

“Gideon!” She said as she stopped in the middle of the room “I want you to run a whole Diagnostic over this ship. Leave no room unchecked. We are going to find this Anomaly” She said to you as you were left confused. Who was she talking to.

“Understood Captain Lance” A voice said that made you freak out and made you jump. It sounded like... well it sounded like it was coming from the ship itself “Running diagnostics now. Checking...”

While the ship was apparently checking, you took this time and moved over. She as the kind of girl you were confident enough to trust. Well confident and beautiful. She also seemed to be the captain of this ship. Lance? Your assuming that is her last name. You run and get onto her boot, jumping onto the front and hugging it as you need to prepare for a move.

“Ship diagnostics run. Besides your members, there seems to be one more on board” The ship said as you realise it found you.

“Hm... one, well were gonna have to spend all day looking for this. Great.” She said as she clearly not the happiest on this fact. With a bit of a strut, she walked and went to join the other for the search. For you, you were gripping onto the boot trying not to fall off. You were planning on staying with her, and that was clearly not something good. You use your brain and realise you need to get to higher ground. Luckily she did look very... climbable at this point.

You move and run over to the neck of the body. Using it as you pull yourself and get up. Getting up as you climb the boot. Sara above you was joining the others to do the search, having no idea that the intruder was actually scaling her giant body at the moment. You were moving up and getting up her neck. Climbing up more and more as you were making the change to the jeans. You had the chance to go under, but figure you shouldn’t. Especially if she ends up feeling you before you get her attention. So you climb on the outside. You move up the jeans, making sure you were not moving and would not fall.

Sara among with the other legends were spending the next couple hours checking and looking over the place. None of them found anything, and this was starting to annoy the legends. Especially the more testy members of her team. Gideon detected one more, so that means they were there, but at this rate they won’t find it.

“Okay team” She said clapping together and getting her team together “I guess... i guess take a break. We will continue to look in the morning. We can’t fight if we are too tired. Go to sleep” She announced. Everyone left for their quarters and she sighed a bit. She never did like a failure, she just couldn’t find anything slightly.

With a smile on your face, you were happy that they quit cause that means she won’t be looking so much. You were gripping her thigh at this point. Holding onto her jeans as you think you have made quite the distance. Considering she spent so much time moving and it was very risky for you.

She walked back to her own quarters, the door sliding open as she walked in.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She went to bed

2. She stopped for a drink

*Noteb*
3. There was someone in there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2746200-Captain-Sara-Lance