*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2746201-Sara-And-Ava-Talking
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She stopped for a drink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Sara And Ava Talking

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Sara entered her room, a bit out of it and a bit tired. She looked over and went to the bed ready to just sleep. However she then stops when she thinks about it. Maybe she will get a drink.

You were happy when you saw her going to the bed, but of course she did not when she turned. You just wish she would take a break, maybe lay down. Cause that would no doubt make your job easier. Still you can wait, all you have to do is hold on and wait.

She went over and poured herself a cup. Admittedly she does not have best stuff in her room, but it will be good and it can get her going. She chugged it down her throat as she placed down the shot glass. Ready to pour one more as it went full. she was about to take another drink, but stopped for a while as she heard the sound of the computer go off. The monitor was bleeping and she knew exactly who it was. She grew a smile on her face as she made her way over. With cup still in hand as she was about to sit.

It would of worked for you, but with the way she was going it was not. She walked over and hit her thigh against the chair. This was enough for her to scrap you off. It felt like a hard collision to you and you were forced to let go. You let go and drop down right onto the seat. Hitting hard and gripping your stomach. Finding it a bit soft as you land down. You rotate onto your back as you up. You see her giant ass clad jeans over you. Right over you as you panic a bit seeing it.

You back up a bit, seeing the giant ass as you try to back out and you try to get out. You could do nothing though as her ass came down onto you. Flattening you under one of the cheeks as you were getting insane pressure on you. You could not escape this, even if you wanted to. She had you trapped and just had to deal with this.

For Sara, she was unaware of what was under her ass. Sure it was a bit uncomfortable, but she just assumes that is because of her jeans. She reached her hand forward and turned on the monitor. On the other side was her love Ava. Stuck at the Time Bureau.

“Ava, what do i owe to this pleasant talk” She said starting out with the flirting.

“Nothing, just brought a Gorgon in. Turned four of our guys to stone. So yeah, fun day” She said as Sara chuckled.

“If you want i can come over and... well have some good fun” She said as you were of course against the idea.

“No it’s fine Sara. Let’s just talk” Ava said as that was basically all she needed.

“Well, me and my crew have had a pretty annoying day. Apparently there is something else on this ship”

“What do you mean something else?” Ava said of course concerned over her. Sara took a sip as she then waved it off.

“Nah, another life detected besides us. We will find it tomorrow... probably” She said of course not caring that much. While Ava was concerned.

“Sara, if there is something on the ship you and your crew need to find it! It could be something dangerous, or something that could kill one of you”

“We spent all day looking for it, i’m sure it’s nothing. And if it we can handle it. We have same the whole time stream what... four times?”

“And i get more confused every time” Ava said back as Sara chuckled at the words.

“Still, we couldn’t find it. I asked Gideon to run a scan, just in case it was invisible. Couldn’t find it though.

“Well, how about size” Ava said thinking about it “Maybe it is so small that it cannot be detected, or that it can hide in plain sight”

“Yeah... that could be it” Sara said thinking about it “Not that much of a threat then”

Now that you were not the subject, you were able to relax and ignore the talk above. You got some ideas, and you can make some guesses. So this girl was called Sara Lance, and was the captain of this ship. She was looking for you, but didn’t find you. Ava, if you were to guess was her girlfriend. You would say that by the way they talk and the way Sara flirts. They talked for a while, about an hour you would say as they finally hung up the call.

“Goodnight Ava on better be sleeping in your bed but me” Sara teased as Ava smiled back.

“Goodnight” And with that, she closed the chat and Sara was by herself. Maybe she should pour another cup, or maybe she should just go to sleep. It would be a lot more simpler if she could get some rest.

Deciding on the latter she left the cup there as she got up. Thankfully the insane pressure of her ass was off you as you breath a massive sigh of relief. Finding yourself free for the first time in a while. You watch as the giant blonde walked around and to her bed. Darn! You missed your chance. Actually maybe not? She will be sleeping so if you can make your way over to bed.

You watch as she stripped down to her underwear. Pulling off the boots, the jeans and the clack crop top until she was in her white underwear. God what a body, not to muscular but not to skinny. You would frankly say perfect. You even spy on her ass, cause how can you not. 

She slipped under her covers and turned off the light, going to sleep. You give it some time before you decide to _____________

You have the following choices:

1. You go to her bed

*Noteb*
2. You get stuck on the chair

*Noteb*
3. Someone else came in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2746201-Sara-And-Ava-Talking