*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3269675-Wandas-Morning-Play
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She tries to scoop you up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #42

Wanda's Morning Play

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So reality has changed, but you weren’t really paying attention to it. Well you did but Wanda made sure you didn’t. Right now, you were in the cereal bowl, looking up to your wife as she had a spoon.

She brought it down and scooped up some milk and some cereal, before she shovelled it in. You look up to the woman, as you give a chuckle up to her. “I can’t read your mind Wanda, but I already know what you are thinking.”

She swallowed her meal, then moved it around. Almost like she was aiming it at you. And then the spoon came for you. It came down and then chased after you!

Your eyes went wide as you saw what was coming for you, You move around and start swimming far away, trying to get away from her. This continued on for a long while, just swimming around and trying to escape.

“Watch out,” She chuckled down to you. “Or the big bad spoon will get you.” You don’t listen to her, as you keep swimming around. It was a long while of swimming, just doing laps as the spoon came for you. Why was she so determined to scoop you up!

Eventually she caught up as it came under you and she lifted the spoon up. As she lifted it, you fell off. Falling down and creating a small splash.

“Oh!” She giggled. “I was so close with that one.” She brought it between her lips, swallowing what was on the spoon.

“W-When you catch me? Will you eat me like that.”

“When? Not if?” She said playfully toying with the spoon with her finger.

“Let’s face it, it’s when.” You say up to the giantess pretty obviously. Your wife laughed as she then brought it down.

You keep swimming around in the bowl, as she almost caught you two more times. Once you had to dive under to avoid her guest, and you got hit pretty hard by the spoon. The second time she raised you high up as you dived off. You were so close to her mouth that time but you jumped off.

And she pieced it together, that you were just jumping off every time, so she will stop that.

The spoon came for you, as you got scooped up with the last bits. You went ahead to jump off the spoon just as it raised out of the milk, but she acted just as quick.

Her finger came and pushed you down, the tip getting covered in milk but more importantly, you were unable to jump off.

She raised the spoon up to her smirking face, as she wasn’t going to let you escape this time. “Time to get eaten.” Your wife chuckled, as she brought the spoon.

And then she opened those beautiful lips of hers, and you were thrown inside of her mouth. Her finger let you go, but at that point there was no escape.

Her lips closed behind as Wanda focused on the feeling of you in her mouth. The milk went down quick, and she also swallowed all the cereal. Well hopefully she didn’t swallow her husband. Curious she started to lick you around, and felt a human shape which was all she needed.

A smile on her face, she started to lick you around. Over to her left cheek, over to the right. Of course she wasn’t going to swallow you, Wanda just wanted to enjoy this.

But, she was of course thinking about you. As a loving housewife, she doesn’t want to take advantage of her shrunken husband, just have fun with him. Being in a beautiful woman’s mouth, licked up by her.

She knows that her man would enjoy that, but doesn’t want to go too long with the licking. She gave her mind a mini countdown to the point where she will have to let you go.

And with that, she spat you out. You felt yourself lowered down out of her mouth and into her hands. She had a smile down to you as you laid there.

“What they said was right, there is a little toy in every box.” She teased down to you, which got a chuckle from you. She then licked you.

“Alright honey, alright.” You say in a casual moment, letting the giantess do this. “Can you get me something to eat?”

“Of course, could of just asked.” Wanda said, as you need to accept this. Your wife is the most teasing and playful woman in the world.

And she did. The giantess got you food as you enjoyed it. She got dressed, putting on her red jumper and getting comfortable. She came back into the room as she smiled down to you.

“I don’t really want to go out today, I just want to spend the day with you.” She chuckled this down to you, as you were up for it.

“Sure, I don’t mind that, just a day of doing nothing.”

“I didn’t say that.” Wanda chuckled, as you know that expression, she was feeling playful. Her hand moved under you as Wanda carried you over to her red couch. Was it... always red? You don’t really remember that honestly. You don’t remember much colour about your house honestly.

The giantess sat her way down, as she got more comfortable.

“So what do you want to start with my little hubby? Do you want to go and play with my feet? Or do you want to play a different game. I think dropping you in my clothes and letting you crawl inside there while I watch a show or the news, sounds really fun.”

“Honestly, that does sound really nice.” You say up to the giantess as you were thinking that over. “What’s the third option?”

“It’s a mystery, do you want to pick it?” She giggled and teased down to you, welcoming it.

You think about it as sit your way down.

What do you pick?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3269675-Wandas-Morning-Play