*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3473827-Bound-Inside-Her-Belly-Button
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She suddenly notices how you've been staring at her tummy and asks bluntly why  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Bound Inside Her Belly Button

    by: Ahab
Riko paused however, as she noticed her little friend staring transfixed at her tummy for a moment longer before slowly looking up, a doped-out expression visible on their tiny face.

“Is there something wrong… with my tummy? You keep staring at it…” She inquired innocently, sounding more puzzled than anything.

“Uh- Uhm…” You stammered as her question took you out of your stupor. Your face suddenly grew red with embarrassment as trying to find a quick excuse for your behavior like you had a minute ago eluded you.

“Oh! You’ve probably never seen another belly button this big before, have you? Let me give you a closer look!” Riko’s hand that was resting on her stomach reached out towards you, and you knew better than to try and avoid her as she plucked you easily off her nightstand and raised you towards her navel.

Without pause you were shoved headfirst into her deep belly button, your head rubbing roughly against her navel as she twisted you back and forth into it like you were a puny cotton swab. Her tummy shook as she started giggling, the sound of her laughter, the half litre of water sloshing in her stomach and her distant pulse reverberated through your head and rattled your teeth.

“Hehehehehe! You feel funny when you’re rubbing around inside my belly button like that. Tickles a little…” She said as she proceeded to shove you fully inside her navel, plugging you inside of it easily with her index finger and feeling you wriggle inside of her belly.

Twisting her chubby finger left and right inside her navel, she pushed you playfully into the tight and pudgy pocket in the middle of her tummy. She was using your body like a little piece of tissue to clean the inside of her belly button, which judging by the rank smell and grime caught in the crevices was overlooked quite often when she bathed.

“Sorry if it’s a bit smelly in there, I sorta forget about it a lot when I’m in the tub. Maybe you can help me wash it next time!” She said cheerfully, blithely unaware of just how brightly you were blushing at the suggestion of helping her take a bath.

“Mmmm, y’know… I was thinking about eatin’ you up earlier as well, you were so tasty covered in sugar and icing that I almost decided to swallow you. I’m happy that you aren't inside my tummy now though, I wouldn’t wanna eat a friend like you!”

***GRRRRrrrnnnn***

Her stomach groaned loudly above you as she finished speaking. It sounded almost like it was disagreeing with Riko’s last statement, but merely grumbled bitterly as its owner failed to acknowledge the outburst and continued churning a belly bloated with water.

Suddenly she withdrew the finger from her navel with an audible *pop*. Much to her amusement though you were still firmly wedged deep inside of her belly button, too exhausted to claw your way out and so you remained still.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ahab (UN: biodork1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3473827-Bound-Inside-Her-Belly-Button