*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2658155-Kelly-Leaves-You-Under
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She leaves you there during work  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

Kelly Leaves You Under

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
After about twenty minutes under the giant girls butt, it became painfully clear that she wasn't going to take you out. She was comfortable working and not even giving you the time of day. You were stuck under her until she gets off of you, and that seems like its gonna be a while.

Every now and then she would get up from chair, to move around the room. But it was never to pull you out. She just let you stay in there as she walked. The small glimpse of no pressure gets ruined whenever she goes back down to her seat.

As for Kelly, it was fantastic. She loved the feeling and had a small smile on her face during the entire work (Even the meeting Michael set up). She just loved having you under there and unable to do anything. In all the stories she read about a little guy, she always enjoyed ass play over any other styles. Mainly cause her ass is her best feature and she can imagine it more clearly.

As she walked around the room she occasionally got glances from Pam and Erin, the only other two that knew of the shrunken guy in her ass. Still that didn't bother her. You were all hers right now.

It took a couple of hours, but Kelly finally finished her shift. Getting up as it was leaving time she tried to act natural and move. Going with the others as they leave for their homes. None of them aware that she had someone in her panties. After a while she got into her car seat and waited. Feeling you under her.

Now that you two were alone, Kelly could pull you out right now and play with you, but she would much rather keep you under her brown ass.

After a while Erin came into the car, sitting in the passanger seat. Once in she looked around and then asked her best friend “Wait, where is he?”

“Still under me” Kelly said with a bit of pride “Seriously he feels so good, when we get back you have to have him under you”

“No doubt” Erin said, excited for when she's gonna get her turn “Wait... has he been under you this whole time. Doesn't he have to eat and stuff?” Erin asked.

Kelly on the other hand just dismissed the thoughts “He can eat when we get to yours. Wheres Pam?”

Almost on cue, Pam walked to the window to Kelly. “Im gonna follow you guys, since i brought my own car. Can i have him back until then?”

“Uh no” Kelly said scoffing a bit rudely “We can pull him out when we get to Erin’s. He's staying under me”

Pam didn't like it, but she didn't feel like arguing right now “Ok fine, just drive and ill follow” She then got in her car and Kelly smiled, getting her way.

Turning on the car engine, she could feel the seat she was on rumble a bit from the engine, which included you too. Feeling yourself move like a little vibrator as you don't like how this situation is going. Luckily you were firmly under one of her cheeks and away from her hole.

“Its gonna be a bumpy ride little guy, make sure to hold on” Kelly said out loud, making sure your gonna hear it. She was about to drive but she stopped, making Erin and you confused.

“Uh, why aren't we going?” Erin said leaning over.

“Because he hasnt grabbed on yet, come on little man” Kelly said in the most playful tone she can. Rolling your eyes you reached up and pinched her giant ass cheek with your hand. Grabbing it as you hoped that she feels it.

And she did, and she loved it. Smiling and about to start the greatest drive ever, she took the car out of the Dunder Mifflin car lot. Driving away and out into the road. Looking back she could see Pam’s car following them as they drive.

“Hey Kelly, has he gone to the bathroom yet?” Erin asked.

Kelly looking confused “No he's been in my butt all day” She answered back “Why?”

“nothing just, well i imagine he can only hold it for so long”

“If he goes to the toilet in my underwear, they're will be hell to pay” Kelly said bluntly.

Listening in, you realise something. This girl doesn't care about you a bit, she just cares about your size.

And thats trouble

You have the following choices:

1. she drives to Erin's home

*Noteb*
2. She stops somewhere first

*Noteb*
3. She actually tries to lose Pam

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2658155-Kelly-Leaves-You-Under