*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3099826-Monets-Lover
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Her Lover  •  Go Back...
Chapter #55

Monet's Lover

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Lover!” You shout to the Logia type as she looked her way back at you, not sure how she was feeling it. Monet wore an unwavering smile, as she was kind of hoping for a reaction like that.

“Yes... lover.” She winked at you. Monet hung you above her face, seeing your legs squirm around. “It’s pretty lonely here in Punk Hazard. I got tasked to watch over an operation but it’s not that fun. So with you here, well... maybe I’ll start.”

She said with a wink again as you were still getting past the lover part. That and... your eye moved over her body, as you got an amazing view of her tits in her green tank top.

“You... keep looking.” She can go to blushing in an instant.

“Sorry I...” She’s a bad guy! You gotta keep thinking that. You know the reason for Punk Hazard here. Not only the SMILE fruit but also Gigantification on children! She was a really bad person, who... looked amazing, and wants to have you as her lover.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be safe with me~?” Monet said getting that confidence back. “But I have some stuff to do, going to teach some kids.”

You don’t know if that’s her being wicked or actually teaching them, cause if you remember right... she’s the closest thing those children have to a lover.

Monet brought you downwards as she let you sit in her hand. She wants to put you away in her room, but she knows that you will probably try to run away.

With a smile, she leaned her way forward and started to breathe a breeze on you.

“Knockout Gust.” She said naming the little attack. She breathed it on you, and at first, it wasn’t that bad, then got chilly, and then knocked you out! The cold was too much to stand!

The last thing you were hearing was the giantess saying. “Don’t worry with me, you’ll get use to the cold.”

-

And next, you woke up, you were on... a bed. Honestly a nice room, less factory than the rest of Punk Hazard. Your eyes went wide, seeing where you were as you desperately struggle your way around, trying to free yourself.

Why free yourself? Well, cause you were trapped in a small pile of snow! Right into the middle of the bed. You desperately try to struggle out, but you were stuck.

“W-What’s up with this giant lump! It’s not even cold.”

“Oh, you’re awake.” A voice said from an adjacent room. You assume bathroom, cause you could see small tiles in that room. Out came Monet, smiling as she walked closer.

This time, with normal arms and not talons. You look over the body. “W-Weren’t you a Harpy?

“Oh, you mean like this.” She said, her arms turning white, and then molding to something else. Wings. “I’m a Snow woman, the Harpy is a good ecstatic, but sometimes I just want normal arms.” It goes back to normal as she kept her eye on you.

“C-Can you get me out of here?”

“Will you run.” Monet quickly said to you as she came closer. Crawling onto the bed, her small tight clothes showing basically every part of her body. Her long green hair was down as she smiled. “Cause if you do, I don’t want to let you out?”

“I uh... umm...” You were filled with a bit of concern as you look at the giantess. Eventually, you mouth off. “Y-You kidnapped me! You knocked me out, and now you are trapping me! I don’t want to be your lover. Y-You are a bad person!”

Yep, you were going to freeze to death. There was no way Monet was going to let this happen. She looked down at you for a while.

“A bad person? What makes you say that?” She wondered, her face piecing it together. “You know something, something that gives you authority to put a label on me.”

“I uh... u-um...”

“Perhaps there’s a reason you are here. An actual Spy to shut down this operation.”

“No!” You shout to her. “That’s not it. I’m not affiliated with the Marines, o-or other Pirate Crews, or anything like that I swear!” You were angry, but now you were in a slight panic.

The green-haired giantess looked down at you for a while, until she simply just smiled. “I believe you.”

“Y-You do?” You say to her. She lowered her hand and effortlessly plucked you from the snow. She laid down onto her bed and placed you down onto her stomach. Right onto her top as she smiled wide at you.

“I can tell when someone is lying, it’s all in their temperature,” Monet said down to you. “But you do know about me. If you tell me how you can remain my lover?”

“I don’t want to be your lover!” You tell the giantess. She looked her way down to you and frowned.

“Then I don’t need you. Lover or you can go out in the cold.” She said down to you. You can tell from her eyes.

“W-Well, the Donquixote Family is pretty famous, and well... you have a wanted poster.” Yeah, it was a hell of a risk! But there was no way you were telling her the truth. You didn’t even want to be with her!

“Are you from Dressrosa?” She wondered. You shook your head no. “Well, perfect!”

She became chipper as she put you down onto her clothes and laid you there for a while. You just got yourself comfortable. “Perfect?”

“Nothing you are hiding, and since you already know somewhat about my business I have nothing to worry about. Yes, I am a Pirate, but I’m also a teacher, somewhat of a mother and your lover.”

She said this down to you as you guess you were still her loving, and arguing with her, will only get you in trouble.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You still try to get away

*Noteb*
2. You stay, maybe leave later

3. There's no escape, submit to her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3099826-Monets-Lover