*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3101547-Pacificas-Hidden-Betrayal
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Hidden Betrayal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Pacifica’s Hidden Betrayal.

    by: Unknown
Pacifica had initially considered taking you to the twins for help. Heck she vaguely remembered one of them bringing up an incident involving a gem that could alter someone’s size so there was a decent chance that they might actually be able to fix you. But then she looked at you in her hand. Sitting there so cute, so helpless, so trusting. And no one else knew you even existed. You even showed a willingness to stay with her if things don’t work out. What if she were to engineer a situation where it doesn’t work out. Or better yet skip the whole thing and simply keep you to herself.

As she carefully placed you into the darkness of her hand bag, she gave you a reassuring smile. One that without saying any words, made you feel like everything would work out. And you bought it. Granted Pacifica did not have any poor intentions for you. She planned to treat you well. She just didn’t plan to grow you back to full size. And she also planned keep you in the dark about not helping you. Admittedly thinking about that did make it sound worse in her head, but she easily justified it by thinking about the good life you’d have with her. Now she simply had to make the act convincing. She couldn’t risk others discovering you so she needed to pick a place where she could go through the motions without risk of them backfiring. And since you admitted you didn’t know the location too well she knew the perfect place.

Your new friend wandered through the woods for maybe 15 minutes before she reached a shack out in the woods. The shack has been abandoned for ages but it was still in decent shape, good enough to fool you for now. After all it’s not like you’d be given the chance to go out and discover the truth yourself.
“We’re here, little guy.” She whispered into her bag, unzipping it and letting you peek outside. You were a bit surprised by the appearance of this place, but at the same time she did describe this a shack run by people who frequently deal with the paranormal, you suppose this would fit the bill. “Stay down until I tell you to. I don’t want you getting hurt.” She said as you complied and sunk back into the bag and watched her face as she continued. You watched as Pacifica knocked on the door a few times, but there was no response. She tried again and called out a few names but still nothing.
“Huh. I guess they’re out.” Pacifica said doing an excellent job at feigning disappointment. You sighed in defeat as well. You were hoping that you could grow back as soon as possible. Pacifica reached down and petted you.
“Hey no worries, like I said you can stay with me as long as you’re stuck all tiny and adorable. That’s a pretty great set up for you.” She said in a reassuring tone as she carefully gauged your reaction. Though you were still kind of sad, you were happy with Pacifica’s apparent kindness and blushed a bit at her calling you adorable.

“Yeah you’re right, I guess this isn’t that bad.” You admitted causing the giantess to smile. Everything went off perfectly for her. As she sealed the bag up once more she planned out how the story would continue. With her “trying” to get more help whenever she’s away only to “discover” that no one has any solution for shrinking curses or whatever. All while making you more willing to stay with her. She almost felt giddy at the thought of keeping you. But for now she had to show some restraint. She didn’t need you getting suspicious.

When the zipper opened again you were back in her large room. Pacifica carefully grabbed you and lifted you out before placing you on her lap as she sat on the bed. Her boots were off and she was sitting legs crossed looking down at you.
“Sorry it didn’t work out yet, but I promise I’ll try to get them again. Wether we can fix you or not we’ll get to the bottom of this soon.” She reassured you as a finger stroked you. Pacifica still couldn’t get over the fact that she had a shrunken man resting on her lap. She could barely restrain herself.
You remained unaware of her intention and felt thankful this rich girl was so sweet and helpful. You only wished there was some way to repay her for everything she was doing.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pacifica gets you cleaned up

*Noteb*
2. You offer to pamper her as thanks

*Noteb*
3. You start to get suspicious

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3101547-Pacificas-Hidden-Betrayal