*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3118061-Stargirl-And-Wildcat
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: The two girls, in a garage in their superhero outfits  •  Go Back...
Chapter #43

Stargirl And Wildcat

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
It took a while for you to open your eyes again. In fact, the girls have already left school. They were in fact, in a garage!

You were stamped as missing for the rest of the classes, but no one really minded. No one knew you were stuffed in the back of a teenage girl's pants.

At least that wasn’t where you woke up. You woke up, feeling things touch and poke you.

“Come on, let’s just pull them down.” You hear one voice.

“It’s not easy. Especially with these gloves. I gotta make sure I don’t just bruise him.”

“W-What are you two doing?”

“Oh, he’s awake!” Courtney said from above.

“That makes it a lot easier,” Yolanda added as both girls were above you. You finally go and open your eyes, seeing their beautiful faces but not... all of it.

They were both in costume. Courtney is in bright blue, as Yolanda was in slick black. Both of them had masks on, but you can still tell it was them.

Both of their bodies hugged their figures well, and Courtney was showing a lot of mid-riff with her. As for Yolanda, she didn’t have her suit fully up so she was showing a bit of her cleavage.

“O-Oh you might wanna do that up now.” Courtney reminded her friend who did just that.

“W-What are you two girls doing? Where am I?” You wonder looking around.

“At my home. Don’t worry, my whole family is gone so it’s just the three of us!” Courtney said which didn’t fill you with confidence.

“L-Last thing I remember, I was getting pushed by... some butt.” You look up to Yolanda who leaned in.

“Sorry about that, but at least we know how much you can take.” The girl smiled at you, but you didn’t share the same.

“Whatever, well can you girls finally help me. Courtney-”

“Shut up!” Courtney cut you off. “When we are in our suit, you gotta call us our superhero name. Stargirl and Wild Cat.”

“Okay then, Stargirl, can you actually help me.” You say up to. Courtney smiled leaning her staff against the table you were on.

“We are, kinda. We made you something!” Courtney left as you look to the other hero. She just smiled knowing what you were going to get. Courtney came ahead and showed it to you. “Your own super suit!”

“W-What?” Yep, she was holding a little sowed-together suit. It wasn’t that amazing, in fact, it looked more like cosplay than anything. However, it fit. The red and blue color scheme with a little hood mask to put on.

“Try it on!” Courtney said dropping it right in front of you. “The Atom needs his suit.”

“Courtney I... Stargirl.” You say up to her. “Look, if I could control this power i’d help a-”

“We can focus on control later, we just need to know that fits!” The cat said to the side, putting her glove and leaning over. “We were actually before you were waking up trying to get your clothes off.”

“W-What!” You say up to them. “Well good thing I woke up!”

“Yeah, so you can take them off yourself.” Courtney said as you look at her.

“Come on Atom, get into your suit,” Yolanda said as the two superheroes looked down to you.

You returned the sight, not seeming excited. “If I don’t put it on...”

“Well, Wildcat will,” Courtney said as that was all you needed.

“Fine, I'll put on the stupid outfit.” You grab it, but before continuing. You could see both of their faces not turning away, but instead actually leaning in! Their eyes coming out so clear through their masks.

“D-Do you girls mind. Some privacy please?”

“Yeah... no.” Courtney laughed, and Yolanda joined in. They wanted you to change, but they were not going to give you privacy. You look up at the two, before just getting over it.

You get changed and start putting on the suit, ignoring the comments you were getting from the two giantesses. Until one finger came and shoved you to the side.

“H-Hey!”

“he’s actually pretty fun to push around,” Yolanda said with a smile.

“Is he?” Courtney was too curious and pushed the other side of you with her finger. The two girls giggling as they trigger some kind of game to obstruct your change.

You hated it and really made it harder.

“Oh, I think I see his little butt!” Both girls laughed as Courtney saw this. Ignoring, you put the costume on.

“There, it’s on you two happy.” You say up to them. They were, as you put on the mask part as well.

“He looks just like the Atom!” Stargirl said. “He’s gonna be perfect for little spy missions.”

You ignore this feeling up the suit. It’s actually fitting you pretty well. You gotta admit it was a good job. “Now are we done and can we figure out to control this power?”

“What so you can get smaller?” Courtney teased as you glare at her. Suddenly, Yolanda shoved you with her finger again knocking you down.

“Please stop that.”

“Just having some fun.”

“Like a Wildcat and a mouse.” Courtney joked which got Yolanda to laugh, but not you.

“So are we gonna help him?” Yolanda questioned.

Courtney of course didn’t want to. You are a perfect size right now, for spies and for their fun. You obviously have a problem with the size but... maybe they can change that.

“Hey Atom. You gotta admit, we look pretty good in our outfits.” Courtney stood up, and stretched her body around. This was not what you were expecting. She really showed you just how well she works that outfit.

“Yeah, you look good so.” You say up to her.

She smiled. “Oh no reason. As for what we do next, well it’s gonna be some fun. Make your teammates happy, that’s something you gotta learn Atom.”

It was just an excuse for her to play. What are these superheroes gonna do with you now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3118061-Stargirl-And-Wildcat