Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2146685
Every genre of F/m shrinking fantasy will be represented. Go ahead. Take the experiment.
|You are down on your luck, out of work, and looking for money. An ad in the paper says that they are willing to pay top dollar to anyone willing to take part in a week long study. You figure you have nothing to lose and take part in the experiment. But even on the first day, you notice the program includes a test that changes your perspective on a much... LARGER scale.|
- This is a fully fledged shrinking fantasy based around giant women and small men. SW and male growth can happen in accordance with the story, but shouldn't be the focus of the story. Lesbians are okay, but please no Male on Male action.
- The temperament of the giantess can be gentle and caring or rough and abusive depending on their personality. This is the only story I've written where i will allow for character death and story ends rather than continuous storytelling, but don't just end things suddenly and abruptly. And also let the story progress a few chapters before the story ends. Give more opportunity for different branches for each character.
- Size range can go anywhere from a few inches shorter to microscopic sized. The main idea behind the story is to have every way a person can be fictionally shrunk represented in a thread. And although it starts off clearly science-centric, there are mystical elements that can be included as well. While one scientist may base the experiment around a shrink ray or a special potion, another may have a strange artifact that introduces an other worldly being or some sort of dark magic. It doesn't have to make total sense. It's fantasy.
- NO ONE SENTENCE CHAPTERS. I appreciate detailed writing, and any contributions on my end will be at least a paragraph per chapter.
Additions should follow the same, or they will be edited.
- Sexual content is perfectly fine, but as a personal preference please NO SCAT OR WATERWORKS. There's tons of stories that focus on that specifically, and they'll do it better.
CHARACTERS - to be added later: