by Mr. Icarus
If you thought Atlas City was big before, just wait until you shrink. (Original Setting)
|Important Note: This city is a custom, original setting. It is not a reference to any book/movie/TV show. It's simply meant to be a sandbox setting for any number of stories.|
You are Nick Lewis. You are 17 years old, you attend Hyperion High School, and you are a pretty normal guy. You have a decent amount of friends, you're kinda popular, but not too much, you're actually pretty smart with decent grades, but you're not the best of the best or anything.
This story will include a variety of venues in Atlas City, including your home, your high school, the park, and the beach, just to name a few. The goal is to provide a set character and other important cast, to cut down on choice chapters, but still allow a lot of settings.
1. Try your best with your writing. If your chapter is unsalvageable I may have to delete it. If you are unsure about your writing and would like some help or if you notice you've made any errors that you'd like to fix after the fact, feel free to message me.
2. Try to stick to second person perspective for all of Nick's chapters ("You ran into your hiding space."). You are allowed to do perspective shifts, but if you do, preferably stick to third person for those.
3. Please no chapters that only have one choice, unless of course it's the end of a storyline. I don't want to see any chapters where the only choice is "Continue."
4. Nick Lewis is pretty vanilla and isn't harboring secret fetishes. He is not a closet macrophile or foot fetishist or anything like that.
5. Feel free to be kind of vague about Nick's size. It's okay if it doesn't always match up. Down the line, size changing can be allowed if you introduce it into the story organically.
6. You may also feel free to be just as vague about his durability.
Content: There is an 18+ tag. I'm fine with most things. Preferably no scat.
That's about all I've got. If I update this page, I will make edit notes at the bottom.
Enjoy reading the story, and a special thank you to anyone brave enough to add to it. We all appreciate our writers that keep these interactives interesting.
-Lengthy thanks to contributors
-Removal of previous edits, light trimming on intro.
-Lots of edits to intro and rules.