*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren
  2. Obsessed
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2450876-Lauren
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2148522
What happens when the band ends?
This choice: Lauren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lauren

    by: tiger17796
"Lauren!" Lauren heard a faint call for her name but she brushed it off not being the main part of her focus.

No one was going to come in anyways the last attempt resulting in Lauren physically attacking Lisa.

As Lauren faced her wall she wore a wrinkled tie dyed shirt actually the bands merchandise.

She had ripped down all the pictures of her sister's and friends them somewhere in the pile of magazines and printed out website pages.

Now there were poorly stuck on papers full of code, that made sense in Lauren's mind, about why the band broke up.

Her brown hair was in a bun on the top of her face not wanting it to distract her.

Her eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep, the makeup that used to be on there a faded mess, her brown eyes still sparkled but it was now about this not because of happiness.

Her hands were dry and cuticles bleeding from picking at them, the actually biting part of the nail non existent.

The worst part was probably her overall health though. Anyone who had met Lauren knew she bought clothes that fit her, not too big and not too small, unless it was a huge sweatshirt or flannel.

Right now though her clothes looked two sizes too big, hanging off of her body.

The caller of her name finally comes in and tries to wake her out of her trance.

And that was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Katherine

*Noteb*
2. Amy

*Noteb*
3. Dani

4. Lisa

*Noteb*
5. Christina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tiger17796 (UN: tiger17796 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tiger17796 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148522-Cimorelli-Obsessions/cid/2450876-Lauren