*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tenting
  2. A tingling sensation
  3. The Forgotten Temple
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2456763-Tenting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2148613
Kat's brother invites her to explore some ruins that will change her life forever
This choice: Her nipples felt extremely erect  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tenting

    by: Komfy Kat
"Fuck!"

Kat's hand recoiled as if she'd touched a hot stove and her head swam as a sharp wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She bit her lip and took a deep breath to calm herself down, taking a few wobbling steps towards one of the waterfalls and the rivulets that flowed away from the large stone structure.

The water cascade from the waterfall into the rivulet filled Kat's ears with a soothing sound- not quite a roar, but not a murmur either. Kat's eyes followed the small stream as it flowed further down, one of the rivulets spilling across a small stone outcropping surrounded by lush grass. The rushing of the water drowned out her thoughts, and she sat down on a nearby rock, staring into the water as it flowed away from her towards the far edge of the clearing.

Faint hints of yellows and light oranges began to dot the trees, and the sky was a brilliant blue. The golden sun was high in the sky, its warmth radiating throughout the clearing while a cool breeze danced through the trees and cooled Kat's skin. The sky was almost perfectly reflected in the stream. Its water was crystal clear as it splashed carelessly across the chiseled rocks and the small white pebbles that peppered the banks of the smooth stone channels.

"Fuck. What is happening to me?"

Her voice was barely a whisper, her lips moving almost silently. Then, taking a deep breath, Kat closed her eyes, placing her hands on the stone behind her and leaning back, so her head and chest were tilted skyward. The smooth rock was cold and damp, and a fine mist filled the air from the waterfall. Tiny droplets clung to every surface and quickly dampened her shirt. Her petite breasts and nipples became visible through the sheer fabric as the water saturated the cloth.

Kat scrunched her forehead as a wave of pleasure seemed to emanate out from her breasts as the fabric of her shirt clung to her painfully erect nipples. A soft moan escaped from her lips, and she bit her lip to hide any other sounds that might escape. Again, Kat's hands instinctively reached up to her chest, and again they darted away at the intense feeling that coursed through her body at the light touch.

Kat opened her eyes, panting, the feeling of pleasure growing stronger with each passing moment as her shirt teased at her overly-erect nipples. Then, with a frightening jolt, she recoiled, her breathing heavy and her hair mussed. Her hands shook slightly as they hovered over her chest, her mind numb as it struggled to make sense of what was happening to her.

Taking a few deep, steadying breaths, Kat reached up with both hands and slowly peeled her shirt off her body. It landed in a damp heap near the side of the stream as the cold mist swept over her exposed skin. Her hands drifted away from her chest, uncertainty, and trepidation in her eyes. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, willing the feeling in her chest to dissipate.

Her nipples were dark and erect, like two sentinels perched upon tiny molehills. They'd never been huge, almost matching a boy's in size, yet right now, they seemed to be bigger than Kat remembered. They seemed longer and heavier, poking out from their usual place on her chest, but it seemed as if the small nubs she'd grown used to were now finally going through puberty.

"Just…calm down. Nothing's wrong. I've just got myself worked up, is all."

Still, there was no denying that her once mannish nipples now looked decidedly feminine upon her nearly flat chest. Kat felt her cheeks flush, "God, this is freaking me out. I just…I've never felt like this before. Why are they so sensitive?"

Kat shivered as the breeze licked at her damp skin. Goosebumps erupted on her exposed arms and legs. Her nipples seemed to grow even more erect as another wave of pleasure coursed through her body as the slight breeze tickled her damp chest. Kat watched as her tiny breasts almost seemed to swell with the pleasure, looking ever-so-slightly more round than they did before. However, she was sure it must be her imagination. There was no way her breasts could grow just from stimulating her nipples... was there?

Kat took a few shaky breaths, focusing her thoughts, her voice nearly silent as she repeated the words of her daily meditation, "In through the nose. Out through the mouth. Your thoughts are like clouds drifting through an open sky. Let them pass. Observe them, but don't dwell on them."

It made Kat feel so grounded. Physically, she felt so at peace as the rivulet lapped at the stone shore. As she watched her own reflection in the gently moving water, a feeling of inner calm seemed to settle over her mind and body. The way it reflected back up at her made looking into its depths seem like nothing at all...

"In through the nose. Out through the mouth."

The words repeated themselves endlessly in Kat's head until finally, they reached some sort of resolution. With a deep breath, Kat slowly moved her hands to her chest. Again, she gasped as pleasure erupted from her breasts as her fingers gently griped her erect nipples. This time, she couldn't hide her moan, her head falling backward and her face scarlet as her breath seemed to catch in her throat.

The feeling grew more assertive as Kat squeezed tighter, and she was sure she could feel her nipples swelling in her grip. Growing thicker, longer. Swelling with overwhelming pleasure. And yet, she still couldn't believe it. It was subtle, hardly noticeable, yet she was sure they were growing now.

Mustering all her strength, Kat released her nipples, panting as the pleasure faded from her body. Slowly, she relaxed her hands, resting them back on the stone. She licked her lips, her heart pounding uncomfortably in her chest as she struggled to catch her breath. Kat closed her eyes and savored the warmth of the sun on her tanned flesh.

"What's happening to me?" she groaned.

The sun shone through the trees and over her naked torso, her nipples large and erect upon her chest. The goosebumps that lingered from the cold mist covered her tan skin with a raised field of rough bumps. As the cool breeze blew through her hair, Kat let out another moan at the stimulation on her nipples. They were engorged with blood and far too sensitive, but she couldn't deny the urge to stimulate them more.

"What's happening to me?" she groaned again, her hand drifting closer to her chest.

Her fingers fluttered toward her chest, and her eyes grew wide. She couldn't help it. It was subconscious. Her body was doing this to her now, her mind powerless to stop it. Kat inhaled sharply as her fingers pinched down on her engorged nipples. Waves of pleasure and ecstasy coursed through her body. She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut, fighting against the urge to let out a whimpering moan.

"Kat?"

Kat released her chest and spun around in surprise, her face flushed in embarrassment and pleasure. Nathan stood not far off, just outside the entrance to the temple, his face a comical mask of worry, his hands on his hips.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked, cocking his head to one side as he leered at Kat.

"Um... relaxing..." Kat's voice was quiet and sheepish, her eyes cast towards the ground as she quickly tried to shield her chest from Nathan's view.

"You don't seem very relaxed," Nathan's eyes glinted with amusement. He took a step towards her, his eyes drifting towards her chest, "From the way you were breathing just a moment ago, I'd think you'd just finished a marathon. And why are you suddenly so self-conscious about your chest? I thought you didn't care if people saw you naked. I mean, usually, I have to get after you to cover up whenever we're out on an expedition. Still, now, you look like you're about to run away. What's going on? Kat...?"

Kat looked up, meeting Nathan's gaze, her face felt like she had a fire burning just beneath her skin, and slowly she lowered her arm, "They've been like this since I touched the statue of Helona. They're a lot more sensitive, and I swear they're getting bigger the more I stimulate them."

Nathan's eyes grew wide as his eyes locked on her engorged nipples standing erect on Kat's chest. He stared for a moment before finally tearing his eyes away, his cheeks flushed with an embarrassed blush, "Kat, that's... that's... that's insane. How could that be?"

Kat grimaced, "I know. I don't get it either, but... when I was touching the statue... I swear I heard a voice speaking to me in my head. It told me to accept its gift and that my breasts would grow. I was like... hypnotized. I couldn't resist."

Nathan's expression was a mixture of amusement and confusion as he gazed at Kat, trying to think of any logical explanation for what was happening to the girl. Kat shrugged and looked away with embarrassment.

The two of them stood facing each other, the minutes dragged on, but neither of them spoke. Kat didn't know if she was excited or scared of the prospect of her breasts becoming like mountains. Excited because she'd always longed to have bigger breasts. She was afraid because she wasn't sure how it would affect her if it ruined her life. What would happen when they got too big for her to carry? Was there any way to stop their growth? Or was this the beginning of her life with enormous breasts? What would people think when she became the most endowed girl in school? The most endowed girl in the country?

With a sigh, Nathan finally stepped forward, putting his arms around Kat's shoulders, "Come on. It's getting late. We can talk about this later. We should probably start heading back towards the jeep. Do you think you can handle wearing a shirt?"

You have the following choices:

1. Wears her shirt despite how much it stimulates her nipples

*Noteb*
2. Decides not to wear the shirt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2148613-Kats-Growing-Adventure/cid/2456763-Tenting