*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Training Room (Pyrrha and Yang)
  2. Just another day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2513610-Training-Room-Pyrrha-and-Yang
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2149938
Jaune gets turned into the girls from RWBY.
This choice: Training Room (Pyrrha and Yang)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Training Room (Pyrrha and Yang)

    by: Writer101
The training room immediately came to his mind. He needed to get better.

He might have been able to handle the lower tier members of their class, but when it came to people like Ruby, Yang, Ren, Nora, or Pyrrha he was going to loose singlehandedly. He wasn't even a proper warm-up for them.

He knew that there were times where he needed to correct himself on his stance and how he handled his shield and sword, especially during a fight. The more he practiced the easier it would be for his body to it naturally.

He entered the training room and saw a few students already there training as well. He went to the nearest open section. The moment he entered the room he set the difficulty. It started off simple with him being able to easily best his enemies, but as his training progressed the 'enemies' got harder and harder for him to deal with. Soon it got to the point where his enemies were able to best him without much trouble.

"That's enough," Jaune sighed to the room. The robots in the room stopped. Jaune sighed as he tiredly left the room.

As he was leaving the training room he saw a necklace with a familiar symbol down on the ground. He kneeled down to pick it up and realized that he knew whose necklace it was.

It was____

You have the following choices:

1. Pyrrha's

2. Yang's

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer101 (UN: writer202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2149938-RWBY-TG/cid/2513610-Training-Room-Pyrrha-and-Yang