I'm remaking an lost interactive. Princess Fiona disgustingly tortures someone as a slob.
|I'm remaking an lost interactive called 'Princess Fiona Interactive/Torture'. Credit goes to rarrawer on Eka's Portal for archiving the original interactive on Mediafire . |
Princess Fiona disgustingly tortures someone ANY way you like!
What is allowed
Males, Females, Hermaphrodites, Androgynous peoples, Gender Non binaries, etcetera can ALL be tortured.
Only princess Fiona can do the torturing.
Vore of any kind
Female Weight Gain
ANYTHING with belching
Blood and Gore
Nudity of any kind
Killing the main character
Writing in the 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd person
What is NOT allowed
No single line entries or they will be removed.
No sexual stuff involving characters under 18 years of age (Although, you could technically get around this rule by aging the characters up to at least 18 years old).
Always make additions at least 6,000 characters.
Please add a creative title to chapters. It makes the chapter sound more appealing to other readers.
Use good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Males could do any of the stuff above, but the main focus must be about females doing any of those things.
I can delete chapters that break one of these rules.
If you have any questions, please ask.
For anyone who has a request that they'd like to give me, there are some rules in place for them.
1. I'll only be writing stories. My artistic skills are horrible.
2. Said stories will only be around 2,000-5,000 characters long. This goes for Deviantart, Aryion.com, Fanfiction.net, and Writing.com. I'll need at least three days to completely one story. Sorry, but my writing process is very slow. This character limit also applies to any story that I am requested to write on my interactives.
3. I'll typically just do stories centered around giantism, burping, and/or eating, so keep that in mind if you decide to send me requests.
4. I'll write fanfiction involving characters from already established fiction (i.e. Certain Western Animation, Films, Comics, Video Games, Anime/Manga, etc.) & about anyone's original character, just characters that exist in fictional works.
5. I'll only write about certain fictional works that I'm well versed in, so if I'm not familiar enough with the work that you want me to use, then I'll have to deny your request.
6. I reserve the right to deny any request I choose, so hope that I like your ideas enough to use them.
7. I'll only be taking one request at a time, so if I decide to take a request from one person, then everyone else waits until I complete the work that I'm already doing, regardless of what site I get it from. (i.e. This means that if I take a request from someone on Deviantart or Writing.com or Aryion.com or Fanfiction.net, then I will NOT accept another from anyone else on Deviantart or Writing.com or Aryion.com or Fanfiction.net or any other website until the current one is completed.)
8. Anyone who requests me to write something must write something for me in return. This goes for every site that I am a part of.
Will Do / Won't Do
I will do any stories involving giantesses, females burping/belching, eating, and/or performing oral vore. I will also do farting if I feel like it. I won't do anything involving giants, males burping/belching, eating, and/or performing oral vore. I also won't do any other kind of vore besides oral. I won't do anything involving sex or featuring characters below eighteen engaging in sexual activities. I also won't do expansion of any body part besides bellies. I won't do videos and/or pictures because my artistic skills are horrible.
None. I don't know how to send or receive money.
These are the rules that I've set up and I expect everyone to follow them.
enjoy and PLEASE Add!
9:24AM Midwestern Time, Wednesday, February 28th, 2018: I recently had a conversation with rainbowriderv about how certain authors try to bend the '6,000 character minimum' rule by having large chunks of a chapter consisting almost entirely of onomatopoeias stretched out to take up space and reach the character quota on a technicality (i.e.: *BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPPPPP* or *PPPPPPHHHHBBBBLLLTTT*) and also about how the '6,000 character minimum' rule might be discouraging some people who might otherwise contribute. I added that rule to prevent lazily written chapters like this from being made on my interactive. Henceforth, the new minimum requirement for a chapter is 4,000 characters and only characters not used in onomatopoeias will count toward the 4,000 character quota, so for anyone who relies heavily on using them, either use them less and be more creative in your stories or just stop writing on this interactive altogether.
Also if one wishes to continue their stories, they should add "(reserved)" in the option(s) that they want to add in to prevent other people from furthering the tale in a way that they don't agree with.
8:40PM Midwestern Time, Saturday, June 9th, 2018: I recently had a conversation with rainbowriderv and I feel like the '4,000 character minimum' rule might be discouraging some people who might otherwise contribute. Henceforth, the new minimum requirement for a chapter is 2,000 characters.