*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Obey and crawl to her
  2. Poor focus
  3. Hypnotits
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2712812-Obey-and-crawl-to-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Obey and crawl to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Obey and crawl to her

    by: Shakib21
You are permanently under her spell, There is nothing you can do. The way her breasts jiggle made you permenantly succumb to her. You slowly crawl to her, your mouth drooling. Hypnotits laughs at you.

"Even magic man can't resist me. Now I'm sure that no-one can. She keeps laughing, which led to her jiggling her tits even more, making you succumb even more. "Come, my little bitch;", she says, beckoning you to come forward. You don't even try to resist, slowly going forward.

When you're at her feet, she orders you " Before I show you my trick, I wanna see just how much you want to see it. SOo, first, how about you show to the entire world how inferior you are and lick my feet? "

What do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Obey Her

*Noteb*
2. Resist

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shakib21 (UN: shakub21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2712812-Obey-and-crawl-to-her