*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2741070-Bubble-Punk-launched-her-bubble-at-his-face
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2153840
Can this hero handle these corrupt divas? Or will he end up being putty in their hands?
This choice: Bubble Punk launched her bubble at his face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bubble Punk launched her bubble at his face.

    by: HikerAngel
Bubble Punk let loose a breath with a whoosh, and the bubblegum substance launched from her mouth toward Magic Man. It came toward him with surprising speed. He tried to duck out of the way, but it caught his ear, spinning him against the wall and gluing him there. His hands frantically worked to free his head and get back to helping the woman.

Bubble Punk fired a left into the woman's eye socket, then a right into her chin. She pounded the woman against the wall over and over until she slumped to the ground. Her attention turned to Magic Man and she began to stalk toward him.

Mark couldn't seem to free himself from the immensely sticky gum substance, so he stopped and turned his attention to the approaching threat. He aimed a hand at the villainess and launched a bolt of magic at her chest.

Her eyes widened in surprise, as the bolt slammed into her, too quickly for her to dodge. The magical energy seemed to mix with the magic that the succubus had infused into her body, and her nondescript body began to fill out in true succubus fashion.

Her breasts surged outward, straining the limits of her black dress shirt. Her fingers grew slender and manicured as they lengthened from the ends of her fingerless gloves. Her flabby arms grew toned with feminine muscle. Her hips and ass flared outward pulling the dress shirt higher and higher on her smooth, sleek, fishnetted thighs. Her pink hair grew thick and luxurious. Her face grew seductive, eyes smoldering. Her wider hips and long, slender legs made her gait resemble that of a model walking the catwalk as she moved toward Mark.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned as her body transformed into lusciousness with the combination of succubus magic. "I don't know what you hit me with, but it feels goooood..." she said in a throaty voice.

"Get back, you fiend!" said Mark in an attempt to mimic the words of the comic book heroes he had read as a kid.

"Fiend? Who friggin' says stuff like that?" Bubble Punk laughed, continuing her approach.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HikerAngel (UN: hikerangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2153840-Magic-Man-vs-Sexy-Super-Villainess/cid/2741070-Bubble-Punk-launched-her-bubble-at-his-face