*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483597-Ed-the-Tiny-Alchemist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2156248
This will be a different kind of Anime Shrinking/Growing story, where ideas come first.
This choice: Ed the Tiny Alchemist  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Ed the Tiny Alchemist

    by: Haro-Haze
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/84/7a/19/847a1...

"Ow Winry that hurts! Quit it!" Ed yelled, still not used to the pain that came with reattaching his Automail arm after all these years.

"Man up Ed." Winry chided, turning the final screw. The blonde Automail mechanic smiled down at her childhood friend. Of course, she was used to smiling down at him, considering she was a couple inches taller than him even when he was standing upright. "Now just wait one second Ed. I've got one more thing I need to do."

Ed wondered what his friend could possibly mean by this as she exited the room. He shrugged and laid back, deciding he would find out sooner or later. Despite his frequent complaints, he trusted his friend wholeheartedly. Perhaps this was a mistake on his part, as when she re-entered the room she was holding some sort of gun in her hand. Before he could ask about it she had already fired on him, shrinking him with a bolt of what looked like lightning. Ed blacked out instantly.

When he finally awoke, Ed immediately noticed something had changed. Namely, he had shrunk! Now the table he was laying on was now the size of a football field and the stadium that surrounded it (not that Ed would know what football was). However, his focus was more on the enormous face of his friend hanging a few inches above him.

"Oh my god Ed! And I thought you were tiny before!" Winry giggled.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO TINY HE COULD FIT IN THE TREADS OF YOUR BOOT?!?!" Ed yelled, though for once his description of his size was quite accurate.

"Your so silly Edward! I didn't say that and we're the only ones here. Anyway, I guess I owe you an explanation. First thing's first, I shrunk you." Winry explained.

"Why would you go and do something like that?" Ed demanded, stamping his foot in his best attempt at being threatening.

"It was Mustang's idea. He figured that if you were tiny, you could be kept hidden from Father and he wouldn't be able to go through with his plan. Meanwhile, Hohenheim and Al could stop Father! Isn't that a great idea?" Winry said, excited that her crush was safe.

"What do you mean hide me?" Ed asked, not liking where this was going.

Winry replied... "Well, ___________"

1. "You'll be staying with me."

2. "You're coming back with me to Resembool."

3. "I'm gonna give you to May Chang."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Staying With Winry

*Noteb*
2. Return to Resembool

3. Given to May Chang

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156248-Anime-ShrinkingGiantess-Scenarios/cid/2483597-Ed-the-Tiny-Alchemist