*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159468-The-Other-Side-of-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2159468
A boy is cursed to experience life from the other side, and has to adapt to his new body

A boy is cursed to experience life from the other side, and has to adapt to his new body

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
David was an ordinary high schooler with a relatively bland life. He had an average job, got average grades, and had average friends. However, just when he felt he was destined to lead nothing more than a normal life, everything gets flipped upside down. Now, he has the chance to experience every fantasy that he could ever imagine with the catch that he can never go back to the life he knew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story about a boy who slowly turns into a girl, where his choices define what kind of girl he will become. His choices will change him mentally and physically, defining who he will become. Every chapter should advance the story, giving him a chance to define himself as he becomes something he loves or hates. The world does not notice the changes as history rewrites itself to account for his new forms he will take. Weight gain, pregnancy, expansion, and anthro transformations are allowed. I hope this to become a moving story while also catering to the erotic nature of being allowed to live out our fantasies and knowing that they will become reality.

EDIT (3/17/22) - I will no longer be contributing to this story, though will leave it up for others to add to if they desire. Look for my new stories that will be replacing these in the future.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159468-The-Other-Side-of-Life