*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small Reminder
  2. An Early Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514125-Small-Reminder
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: You remember that Bianca, your girlfriend, is coming over later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Small Reminder

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
Suddenly, your phone back on your bed starts vibrating. Who could that be at this hour? You forget the remote for the moment and wander over to check your phone.

*1 Message: Bianca *Heart**

"Hey babe, I got up extra early today, just for you! You better thank me :P I'm gonna head over by 9, k?"

Ah, that's right. In all of this you completely forgot that Bianca was going to come over today as well. You pause for a second as you think of the possibilities that the two of you could do with this remote, or maybe...you could not tell her about it and use it to surprise her?

"Sounds good, I got a surprise here for you as well" -Sent

You decide to be vague and spend the time contemplating how you'll handle this scenario.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514125-Small-Reminder