*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514536-Swallowed-while-sleeping
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Time to go back to sleep. . .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Swallowed while sleeping

    by: Froakie
Kathy knew she had things to do but it was also a Sunday. A day of relaxation so she would put it off and get to it eventually. In fact, why bother doing anything at all? She should just go back to bed. Going towards the alarm clock, she unplugged it from the wall. Let's see it wake her up now. Next she started to make her way back into the bed, lying down as she pulled the sheets over her.

Things were troubling inside of her mouth as it was not only difficult for you to just exist inside of your mom's mouth but you weren't sure how you'd get out? You were at the mercy of her, being thrown around her unknowingly. . it was pure torture. You gasped and breathed hard as you had struggled to breathe because of the spit getting all over you.

Your mother was about to go to sleep when she felt a weird taste in her mouth. She started moving her tongue around a bit throwing you to and fro as she tried to discern what the taste was. You were flung on the top of one of her molars. You screamed as you hit it with a thud and felt your body crack a bit. It didn't feel like anything broke but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. Turning over you screamed as you saw her other tooth coming down right on top of you!!

WHAM!!

Her tooth came crashing down but you were so small that the tiny gap in her mouth ended up saving you. You tried to go towards the opening of her mouth, being in here would be a death sentence.

Kathy sat up, reaching towards a glass of water she had left by her bed from the night before. She placed it up to her mouth, not realizing the horror she was about to bring you.

You screamed seeing the gigantic glass of water coming right at you. The water hit her mouth and the huge wave sent you flying back. You tried to swim against the current but it was far too small for your insignificant little body. Going flying back, you went down your mother's throat. . .

Luckily for you, the lack of air from your mother's esophagus and the water around you caused you to pass out. You didn't wake up when you fell into your mother's stomach. You didn't wake up as the acids burned all of your skin and bone off of your body, melting you alive. You were nothing now but a teeny little speck of food totally digested almost instantly.

__________________

Kathy didn't feel the weird feeling in her mouth. She must have flushed it down. Satisfied, she lied back in bed to go to sleep and have happy dreams.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2514536-Swallowed-while-sleeping