*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Juan Sanchez
  2. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2517801-Juan-Sanchez
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: Juan Sanchez, Lower Income 19 Year Old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Juan Sanchez

    by: The1SwagKing
Freaked out by the monstrosity in front of you, you quickly take the keycard and make your way through the lobby to the elevator, where you press the button to the tenth floor. You didn't know how, but you had managed to scrape together the funds to make your way to the island, and boy were you excited. You always saw ads when you visited the nicer parts of town, but never in a million years did you believe that you would be standing in the elevator of the place.

As you stood, you felt a tap on your shoulder, and turned around to see a small woman, maybe six inches tall, with wings fluttering before you. Realizing that she was a fairy, you grew calmer, and lowered your anxiety.

"Excuse me sir, could you please hit floor two?" She asked, as you pressed the button for the corresponding floor. As the elevator stopped, she floated out, before the doors shut once more, raising you in the sky carriage to your room. Stepping out of the elevator, you saw a small indentation on the wall, where they kept a vending machine.

As you looked inside, it was not the normal assortment of snacks or condoms, but many exotic treats from chocolate women, to gummy men, all the way to a lolipop made of real human. Deciding that you didn't have it in you to eat a person, at least not yet, you kept walking until you made it to your room. You unpacked, and brushed your teeth before lying on the bed and pondering your thoughts.

As you sat, you decided that it was time to get out of your room, so you unpacked and decided to head out to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Beach

2. The Casino On the First Floor

3. The Slave Auction (Female Slaves are Sold on the Island)

*Noteb*
4. The Buffet

5. The Jungle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2517801-Juan-Sanchez