*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Casino Floor
  2. Juan Sanchez
  3. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2518169-Casino-Floor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2162633
A mysterious resort on a pacific island, full of transformation. GP’s for good additions
This choice: The Casino On the First Floor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Casino Floor

    by: The1SwagKing
You made your way out of your room and towards the elevator, where you rode the machine to the bottom floor, and emerged in the lobby which intimidated you so much just a while ago. For some reason, the lobby now had a sense of comforting presence that it lacked beforehand. As you looked around for options on what to do, something caught your eye. This something was a neon sign labeling a door as "Casino".

Never too hardcore of a betting man, you occasionally hit up the local Indian reserve and spent some cash, but never anything big. Something told you that you might lose a little bit more than $200 in this casino. As you walked into the room, there were tables set up all over the place, with attendants set up at each station ready for any customer or victim they could get.

You made your way to the blackjack table, where there was a pretty looking blonde girl dealing. She grinned as you sat down in front of her, and looked her dead in the eye.

"Here are the terms of your bet." She started with you, giving off a tone of seriousness that you hadn't experienced here yet. "If you lose a hand, you lose a small part of your masculinity. As soon as you're down four hands, you'll be completely feminized. However, if you manage to get up four hands, then I'm transformed into a fleshlight, which you get to take home." Her confidence was a little bit unnerving, as the consequences for her seemed quite drastic.

Despite the bad hunch that you got from the situation, you decided that you couldn't resist the opportunity to have this young babe as your own personal fucktoy. You shook her hand as you were dealt your cards. The game went on, and on, as the stakes came apparent, and eventually the game came out

You have the following choices:

1. In Your Favor, You Have Your Own Living Fleshlight

2. In The House's Favor, You're Transformed into a Woman

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162633-Island-of-Change/cid/2518169-Casino-Floor