*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2521157-Alan-gains-the-life-role-of-an-elderly-woman
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2163863
A family suffers car trouble and has to spend the night in a mysterious, abandoned house.
This choice: Alan gains the life role of an elderly woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alan gains the life role of an elderly woman

    by: Morphology
(Originally added by Sandyseeker)

Without warning, the aura of light around the book suddenly exploded in intensity, and the Donaldson family began to change, one by one.

Alan was the first to enveloped by the blinding radiance from the book. He blinked in confusion a few times, as he realized everything around him had changed.

For one thing, the rest of his family was no longer in the room.

For another thing, the room was no longer a cluttered mess of old, rotten debris.

All the old, broken-down furniture in the room had been magically restored to its original splendor. A thick, luxurious oriental rug was on the floor. Fine oil paintings lined the walls. Expensive looking, Victorian antiques everywhere now looked shiny and new.

The next thing Alan noticed was his clothing.

Everything he'd been wearing had completely changed. He was now wearing a long, blue gray, ruffled dress that hung down to his ankles. On his feet were a pair of flat heeled, old lady shoes. In one hand Alan was grasping a finely carved cane of shiny, polished wood. Additionally, he felt the strange, constricting sensation of unfamiliar female undergarments on beneath his dress. All the tight straps and laces associated with an old-style brassiere, corset, bustles, and old lady bloomers were rubbing painfully against Alan's skin.

He still seemed to be completely masculine and physically unchanged. He was just now dressed like an old woman from more than a century in the past.

Alan put a hand up to his head and discovered he was wearing an old woman's bonnet of some kind. Also, his hair seemed to have grown out considerably, though it was now styled up in a tightly coiled bun hidden beneath the bonnet.

He also found a pair of old, heavy glass spectacles perched on his noise. Removing them, Alan was shocked to discover the world around him dissolved into a blurry, unfocused blob of blotchy colors. He quickly put the spectacles back on.

“Weird,” muttered Alan. “I've never needed to wear glasses before.”

Spotting a full-length mirror at the far end of the room, Alan decided he'd better examine himself. He took a step forward and felt the sharp needles of hot pain flare into every joint in his body.

“Ouch!” he muttered.

He tried again, this time leaning heavily on the fancy cane. With the aid of this walking stick, Alan was able to hobble slowly across the room and reach the mirror.

There, he saw his reflection was now that of a seventy- or eighty-year old woman! In the mirror, he was very short, hunched over, sickly thin, and very frail looking. His hair was silvery white and wiry. His face was craggy with deep wrinkles etched into his pale, leathery skin.

“I'm an old woman!” he cried.

What next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphology has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2163863-House-of-Doom/cid/2521157-Alan-gains-the-life-role-of-an-elderly-woman