*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2550180-Monkey
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: "Monkey!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Monkey!"

    by: Mindcollector
He called out the first animal that came to mind which, for whatever reason, was...

"Monkey!" he recoiled in fear, concerned that her anger would stop the trigger from working. He braced for an attack... but nothing happened. He opened his eyes and looked at Yang who was staring at him in wide-eyed confusion. She slowly crouched down and began scratching her head, moving around the room with a lanky sway.

"Ooh..? Ook ookah!" she called out as she explored her dorm through the eyes of a monkey. Jaune couldn't help but to laugh to himself as she crawled around, pushing small objects over and examining things with a bewildered curiosity. She turned to Jaune, smiled impishly and shuffled over to him, sitting herself down at his feet.

"Oo! Oooh!" she cried as she tugged on his pant leg.

Jaune stood and moved around the room, searching for something to give his little pet. Meanwhile Yang leaped onto one of the beds and began bouncing around.

"Oooka! Ook! Ah aaah!"

Jaune opened a desk drawer to find the perfect thing for Yang. While the drawer was filled with snacks of all kinds, he also located a fresh banana. He grinned, thankful for his luck, and took it out. As he did Yang calmed down and her eyes fixed on the yellow object in wonder. She sprang off of the bed and bolted to Yang, shrieking out her monkey cries wildly as she tried to reach for the banana.

Jaune took pity and handed it to her. She hugged it closely, then flopped onto her butt and began to peel the banana. Jaune shook his head and laughed as she began to chow down.

He wondered where to go from here...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave her as a monkey for a bit?

2. Put her back under hypnosis?

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/2550180-Monkey