*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/3190006-Give-her-sexy-hypnotic-triggers
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168279
During his first year at Beacon Jaune learned hypnosis. Now he's gonna use it for mischief
This choice: Give her sexy hypnotic triggers?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Give her sexy hypnotic triggers?

    by: turtleguru
Yang blinked as consiousness returned to her.

"Did it work?" The blond girl asked

"I don't know." Jaune said with a smirk "Hey while I'm here can I have some sugar?"

Yang didn't answer, instead walking over and wraping her arms around Jaune giving him a deep kiss.

When she broke the kiss she said in a monotone voice "Thank you for allowing me to kiss you." Before taking a step back.

"Sugar really?" Yang asked in her normal voice "What did you get into baking now?"

"Fine then, what about milk?" Jaune asked with a smile.

Yang pulled her top down, revealing her tits and in a monotone voice asked "Would you please play with my boobs?"

Jaune grabbed Yangs tits, the girl staring blankly forward as Jaune played with her breast. After a few gropes and bouncing he sucked on Yangs nipples, even giving them a nipple.

Once he finally let go (a difficult task) Yang pulled her top back up and said in monotone "Thank you for using my tits."

Yang blinked "Milk? I don't know Ruby goes through it pretty fast. I guess I'll check."

Before Yang could go to the dorms fridge Jaune said "Don't worry about it. Maybe I could feed you instead."

Yang fell to her knees and undid Jaune's belt. She pulled down Jaune's pants and started to lick his dick.

"Please let me suck your dick." Yang said in monotone between licks "I need it."

"Go ahead Yang." Jaune said with a goofy smile on his face, enjoying the new feeling of a tongue on his penis.

Yang wrapped her lips around his dick and started sucking hard, playing with it using her tongue.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 turtleguru (UN: shely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168279-Hypnotic-Adventures-in-RWBY/cid/3190006-Give-her-sexy-hypnotic-triggers