*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other.
  2. 7 years old.
  3. Anthro Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2551268-Other
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2168394
In honor of the deleted Potty Training Tales, I've decided to, in essence, recreate it
This choice: Other.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Other.

    by: Jarr
Eleanor, the Elephant
Eleanor is a pleasant enough to be around, if a little bossy. She's also had a pretty good record with the bathroom, but she does have a secret: She never stopped pooping her pants after she learned how to change herself. It doesn't matter what she's doing, if she can get away with doing her business in her panties, she will, even if it means excusing herself just to change and walk back out (even if she doesn't have all the changing supplies she needs). But she's not above doing it and getting some playtime in, if she knows she won't get in trouble. She's been able to keep this a secret for this long, but it's getting harder as she gets older.

Phoebe, the Mouse
Phoebe is a somewhat introverted but sweet mouse. When Phoebe's gotta go, she's just fine...When she's at home.If she's not at home, she's ready to hold it as long as it takes. She'll potty dance all the way back home if she has to when she's out, having gotten very good at thinking happy thoughts while she waits. As she starts to get older and do new things, it's become a concern to her parents and teachers that she may not always have the luxury of holding it until home.

You have the following choices:

1. Eleanor

2. Phoebe

3. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jarr (UN: stormywanderer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Filipino4-ever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168394-Potty-Training-Tales-Remastered/cid/2551268-Other