*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3084497-Maid-Joy-Officer-Delia-Nurse-Jenny
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Maid Joy, Officer Delia, Nurse Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Maid Joy, Officer Delia, Nurse Jenny

    by: Unknown
"Okay, ladies, as soon as I clap my hands, you will awaken and believe that you all gathered here to hang out as usual. Joy, you will believe that you're my maid and that you must obey any command I give you, no matter how embarrassing or sexy it is. Delia, you will believe that you are Pallet Town's police officer, upholding the law and making sure that no one gets in trouble. And Jenny, you'll believe you are the nurse for Pallet Town's Pokémon Center, making sure that everyone's Pokémon are well taken care of. All of this is completely normal to you three. Put on the appropriate clothes if you understand."

A few minutes later, Delia, Joy and Jenny stood in place, now wearing the clothes they thought they needed to wear. Joy was wearing the sexy maid outfit, and managed to get Ash hard, but seeing Jenny and Delia in their respective nurse and officer outfits looked hilarious to him. Seeing the three still in their trance, Ash decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Give them a few extra commands

*Noteb*
2. Sometin' else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/3084497-Maid-Joy-Officer-Delia-Nurse-Jenny