*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2947843-Readers-Choice-1
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2168408
Ash Ketchum of Pokemon finds a Hypno's pendant on the ground and uses it for mischief!
This choice: Reader's Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #88

Reader's Choice 1

    by: Crocodile
"You four need to tell my why you deserve to have sex with me!"

"Claim Eevee first!" Clair exclaimed, shoving her breasts in Ash's face. "Eevee is the best pet a Trainer could want!"

"No one can resist a Miltank's milk," Lorelei said with a sultry tone, getting ready to finger herself to prove her point.

"Pidgey will stay loyal to you forever!" Juniper said, flapping her arms as if they were wings.

Jenny simply smiled and said, "Chansey will make sure you are happy...in every way imaginable."

Ash looked at the four and decided to claim _____'s pussy next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Clair the Eevee

*Noteb*
2. Juniper the Pidgey

3. Lorelei the Miltank

*Noteb*
4. Jenny the Chansey

*Noteb*
5. Something else happened

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crocodile (UN: crocodile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mindcollector has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2168408-Ash-and-the-Hypnos-Pendant/cid/2947843-Readers-Choice-1