*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169269
Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.

Two coins hold the power to change the wielder's form and mind.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There exists, in some forgotten thrift store, two coins. The shopkeeper knows not their true value, and will happily give it away for a pittance.

“Become What You Seek”: This gold coin, with its title inscribed on the surface, has a light mental enchantment on it, making those who take it want to keep it on their person at all times. That is nothing, however, compared to its true purpose. While having the coin with them, the users choices become something more: at moments that go against the way they normally act, they will physically and mentally transform to fit their action. The user will remember who they used to be, but as the actions stack up and the changes continue, users tend to prefer what they've become to what they were. However, at no point does reality change to fit their forms, with the exception of clothing changes.

“Shape What You Were”: This silver coin, also with its title inscribed, has none of the mental compulsions of its sibling. Instead, were one to hold it and concentrate on a different way of living, something they could have done that they didn't, or any other kind of other life, reality will reshape to fit the wish. The user and those watching the change will keep their memories of the previous reality, but all others will never know how things once were. The person changed, usually physically and mentally, will over time begin to identify more and more with their new world and see their true past as more and more of a dream, knowing it was real but feeling distant from it.

Go as hard as you want, but please no making only one option and always leave the last option as “Something else” or anything to that effect. Please also be aware I also object to content that is offensive in content or whose standards of grammar and spelling are under par. By offensive, I mean overtly and cruelly prejudiced content, incredibly violent content, and sexual content involving characters far below the age of consent. Offending content will be obliterated.

Adding substantively (250 words or more) to an existing storyline will give you gift points equal to your word count, so long as it does not violate previously mentioned rules.

Thanks to TFWright for the idea that inspired this interactive, namely the main plot of their hit visual novel “Pirate’s Fate”. It’s on Steam, and if you like this sort of stuff you should definitely give it a look, maybe buy it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169269-Magical-Coins