*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2717342-Tickle-fun-at-the-store-with-the-nooklings
by Zura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2169743
~Up to 8,000GP per add!~ Animal Crossing villagers want you to play with their feet!
This choice: Other...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tickle fun at the store with the nooklings

    by: an interesting day
It's a beautiful day outside in this lively little village and you are going to the local store for a visit because you need to buy some gardening tools like saplings,and fertilizer.

You look at the square building with the neon sign that says super t & t as you enter the store with excitement after waiting for it to open.

In the store there are many things to look at like fortune cookies ,furniture,and wallpaper.

Then you notice it's being run by two little tanuki kids called Timmy and Tommy who both wear little black shoes along with red socks and a blue jumper.

You then ask one of them where the gardening supplies are located but while doing this you notice that Timmy forgot to tie the shoelaces of his shoes and a devious thought comes to mind.

You ask him if he is ticklish and before he can finish his sentence you wrestle the little tanuki boy to the ground.

Quickly you take a nearby chair and some rope to tie him to the chair so that he won't be able to get away.

You start loosening up the shoelaces of the shoes one by one carefully from the left shoe to the right shoe.


Afterwards you tug at his shoes and he begs for you to stop but his prayers remain unanswered and off the shoes go onto the floor revealing the sweaty socks of the little tanuki boy.

Carefully you poke at his socked soles with your index finger and he let's out a high pitched squeal.

You then start scribbling at his socked feet with all fingers like a lawnmover and he is trying so hard not to laugh from the ticklish sensation.

By now the curious side of you takes form and you begin to pull off his left sock and he tries to keep it on but to no avail and off the sock goes exposing the brown 3 toed feet of the tanuki boy.

The toes wiggle a little bit upon being exposed and Timmy starts to blush upon seeing his exposed bare pawfeet.

You start scribbling at his heel and he let's out the most adorable high pitched laughter you have ever heard.

Lightly you poke at his furry soles and his laughter is just about as loud as last time but still just as cute.

Seeing a brush on sale in the store you grab it and you start brushing inbetween the little sensitive toes of the tanuki boy making him cry tears of laughter.

Acting quickly you now pull off his right sock as well exposing his right foot and now that he is completely barefooted you let him rest for a while.

After a few minutes you gain another idea
and you start to massage his bare feet by drawing circles along his soles with your fingers as he moans in pleasure.

By now his older brother Tommy has noticed something is up and he sees the tied up and barefoot Timmy.

Luckily you have the advantage and you manage to wrestle him down as well but this time you take a scissor and you rip off the soles of his shoes exposing his socked feet.

You then use the scissor to rip apart his socks revealing his large brown soles and toes.

In awe at the size of his paws and how adorable they look you snuggle at his soft paws like they were a pillow and you throw away the old shoes revealing the rest of his tender feet.

You then force them each to let you rub the paws of the now barefooted tanuki brothers and they reluctantly agree.

By now a few hours have passed since then you decide to let them be for now and to let their paws breath some fresh air for a few days.

This is the end of the story and I hoped you liked atleast some of it because I usually do not write stories like this.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2169743-Animal-Crossing-Foot-Forest/cid/2717342-Tickle-fun-at-the-store-with-the-nooklings