*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2631573-Kourtney-Carter
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Kourtney Carter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kourtney Carter

    by: Unknown
Kourtney has been surprised when she’d opened up her package that morning and instead of her regular fashion magazines came a small, seemingly useless remote. She cursed under her breath; that piece of crap that she called a brother must have screwed up her order on purpose. “Very funny, Danny!” she called up the stairs.

She had half a mind to just toss the remote out but something about the gleaming exterior intrigued her. Kourtney flipped it in her hand and saw a little inscription on the back. ’Warning, developmental trait exchanging device,’ she read, ’Not to be used irresponsibly. Keep away from children.’ Kourtney scoffed; for 13 years she’d refused to take advice from parents, teachers and other adults alike and she wasn’t about to start now.

“Hmm, what’s so special about you?” she asked the sleek gizmo. She walked into the living room where her brother, Kurt, and her dad, Kevin, were already parked on the sofa watching some type of sports game on the TV. On the screen were two young women, rallying a small, green ball between themselves as they grunted in frustration.

“Ugh, I hate this channel.” Kourtney clicked what she thought was the power button in the hope of switching off the TV screen. However, she found herself completely dumbfounded at the sight that met her eyes. Now sitting beside Kurt and watching the match tensely was a young lady, no more than about 22 years old, wearing a skimpy blue tennis dress with matching blue trainers and visor to boot. The woman rocketed from her seat, her plump D-cup rack jiggling wildly due to her lack of a sports bra.

The woman sat down quickly but noticed Kourtney staring during her descent. “What’s up, Kourt?” the woman asked, a trace of a Romanian accent in her voice. She laughed as she saw Kourtney’s shocked expression. “Yeah, I know, the tennis getup is a bit much. But it’s not everyday that such a prestigious event like this comes around and your dad’s got to get into the spirit!”

Wait, WHAT?! SHE, that woman, is my DAD! Kourtney looked back towards the screen. Even though she didn’t know how this ‘tennis’ thing worked, she could see that one competitor was absolutely annihilating their opponent. It was easy to see why: the ‘woman’ that was currently winning possessed Kevin’s ripped body, all 6’5” inches of it with his rippling muscles and tree-trunk arms. She whizzed a blistering shot with the racket, putting the ball way out of her opponent’s reach and getting the match point.

Kevin whooped again as the players went to shake hands, the other woman’s hand being enveloped in Kevin’s massive paw. “I have no idea how Anestin was considered an underdog- just look at the size of her!” Anestin triumphantly walked up to the podium, strutting femininely despite her bulky frame. Kevin wolf whistled at her figure, in particular the giant protrusion bulging out from her camouflage bottoms. “Damn, look at that package,” he cooed, his virgin pussy tingling beneath his lace panties.

Kourtney stepped out of the room, clutching the strange device excitedly in her dainty hands. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my freakin’ god! Did I do that?! What else can this bad baby do?!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2631573-Kourtney-Carter