*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2563473-A-science-experiment-gone-aw-right
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Twilight Sparkle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A science experiment gone aw-right

    by: Absolfusion
Twilight Sparkle, one of your classmates at CHS, has invited you over to her house to help tutor you for an upcoming math test, and you cannot be any more excited! Ever since she transferred to the school you've been transfixed by her adorable, overly geeky personality and her dorky math puns, to the point where you'd jump at any chance to spend time with her. N-not like you were stalking her or anything. You respect her enough to give her space. Her friends were pretty nice too, not like a clique of popular girls in the movies would act. Rarity even made you a replacement handkerchief after you lost the last one...

Anyway, back on track.
You pull up to an impressive house painted in shades of purple, gawking at it for a moment.
You double check the address Twilight gave you to make sure you have the right house.
...Yep, this is the place. You should've guessed Twilight was well-off when you learned that she used to go to a preparatory school.
You walk up the path to the house and up the steps, marveling at the nicely manicured lawn as you go along.
You see a brass knocker on the door, carved with tiny details that you can't quite make out. Knocking three times prompts an "I'm coming" from beyond the wooden portal, and after a moment the door opens to reveal

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Twilight

2. An older woman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Absolfusion (UN: absolfusion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2563473-A-science-experiment-gone-aw-right