*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2768792-Daphne-Blake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Daphne Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Daphne Blake

    by: Brown
You decide to choose a certain red haired beauty from a certain,popular cartoon series. Ariel the Little Mermaid? Or Jessica Rabbit? Nah you didn't want a Disney character,you wanted to pick someone else so you picked a recent show on Cartoon Network:Scooby Doo to be specific! So you quickly punched in the coordinates and off you went!

A bit later you were at microscopic size buzzing around that particular famous van:The Mystery Machine! Fortunately due to your miniature size,none of the five occupants would notice you at all as you zoomed around the interior of the moving vehicle,you took notice of all five characters as they looked so completely different compared to their original 1960 or 1980s counterparts!

But it was the very beautiful redhead Daphne Blake in her traditional purple dress looking so interested in leader of Mystery Inc Freddie Jones doing the driving that you were suddenly interested in.

"Oh yeah,she's definitely the one I wasn't to enter!" As you man the control panel and command the onboard computer.

"Okay computer,get ready to head into the girl to the right!"

"Which one sir? I see two girls!"

"The skinny one."

"The slightly plump one in the orange sweater?"


"No,No the other one! The girl with the red hair and in the purple dress! Her you stupid machine!" You shouted pointing.

"Fine,fine you don't have to be mean about it sir! Preparing to engage into Miss Daphne Blake...." As the sub was set to journey right into....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Daphne's left ear

2. Her open mouth while she was talking

3. Somewhere else lower.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2768792-Daphne-Blake