*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2770690-Over-the-lips-and-past-the-gums
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Her open mouth while she was talking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Over the lips and past the gums.

    by: hiddenstranger
Wasting no time, you floor the engine and soar straight into her mouth. As her mouth closed behind you, you turned on the headlights and took in the view. The first thing you saw was Daphne's giant uvula pointing down towards two potential destinations. You point the sub lower, seeing the true entrance to her throat, then turn around to see her massive tongue and rows of teeth with an occasional view of the outside. You begin to contemplate your next move, whether to head towards the stomach, the lungs, or remain in the mouth and explore beyond the sub, preferably at a slightly larger size, but not too large.

You have the following choices:

1. To the stomach.

*Noteb*
2. To the lungs.

*Noteb*
3. Stay and explore by foot.

*Noteb*
4. Daphne feels you in her mouth.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hiddenstranger (UN: who1sth1s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2770690-Over-the-lips-and-past-the-gums