*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3107102-Not-the-intended-mouth-but-itll-do
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: In a bowl of cereal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Not the intended mouth, but it'll do.

    by: hiddenstranger
You find that you're in a bowl of cereal, in what appeared to be a family household. "Maybe the Captain has a secret family?" you thought. Lucky for you, you were already about to fulfill one of your secret desires, being eaten by Carol Danvers herself, or so you thought. When you look up, you see a teenage girl with a familiar face. "Wait... isn't that the new Ms. Marvel?" You grab your mobile teleporter, but it begins to glitch due to the milk. While you couldn't get out of this situation, you were able to find out Ms. Marvel's secret identity as Kamala Khan.

Suddenly, you're lifted up by a spoon and you find yourself staring into her approaching open maw. "Well, bad news: I'm about to be eaten by the wrong person. But the good news: I still get to explore the female body." Kamala closes her mouth and you try to find a spot to avoid being crunched to death, but that proves to be difficult as you're tossed around by her massive tongue. You nearly fall down her throat, but as luck would have it, you managed to grab hold of her uvula. It wiggled as she chewed and swallowed. A more gross sight than you imagined, but at least you were safe. Question is, do you continue exploring Kamala's body, or should you get out and attempt to get to your intended target: Carol Danvers?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hiddenstranger (UN: who1sth1s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3107102-Not-the-intended-mouth-but-itll-do