*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3301469-Somewhere-else-lower
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Somewhere else lower.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Somewhere else lower.

    by: G-Breaker
As you piloted the sub down Daphne's large body, you made sure to go very steadily so that she wouldn't notice you. She was truly a sight to behold and the young red-head had absolutely no idea that there was a man in a little submarine sneaking over her body. As you came closer to your starting point, you managed to safely land the ship on Daphne's lap. From there, you were convinced that she didn't even see a small trace of your sub and breathed a sigh of relief.

As you carefully parked the ship on her thigh, you looked up and caught a glimpse of Daphne's beautiful face above you, which was almost completely obscured by her large breasts. It was almost like you were on the Statue of Liberty, only this one was even more breathtaking than the actual statue. You were just fortunate that she didn't spot you in mid-air because if she did, there would be a very good chance that she'll mistake you for a bug and try to swat you. That's definitely not a good way that you'd like to pass on.

Fortunately, you confirmed that you were in the clear and started up your sub's engines again. With Daphne sitting in the Mystery Machine, you could easily fly your sub right between her massive legs and under her skirt. As you flew under her dress, you were able to see your intended destination up ahead.

Your sub was now hovering right in front of Daphne's panties and you raised your arms excitedly as you felt triumphant in your journey up to this point. Getting that out of your system, you then made your way past her panties. Luckily, you shrunk the sub just small enough so that it would fit through the holes in her panties. As the sub go closer to the panties, you could see what the fabric of it looked like up close.

It was like a pattern of fabric woven into a big wall. Once the ship squeezed its way past the wall of fabric, you instantly blushed as you realized that you were now on the other side of Daphne's panties. And you had to say, the view from the inside of the wall of fabric was definitely a lot better than what was on the outside of it.

You could see your goals lined up in front of you and found out that now was the time for you to make your decision about where you wanted to explore next. It was a good thing the sub was small enough to go through them without Daphne feeling anything from your movements. It was time to make your choice and, considering your options at the moment, you decided to head towards...

You have the following choices:

1. Daphne's anus.

*Noteb*
2. Daphne's vagina.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3301469-Somewhere-else-lower