*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3347509-Sunset-Simmer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Sunset Simmer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sunset Simmer.

    by: G-Breaker
You were just a regular teenage boy attending Canterlot High School and in a few months, you had really grown to love it there. You had good grades, nice friends, helpful teachers, and you had no problem socializing with some of the other students there. But there was one person in particular at your school that you really had your eyes on.

In a few of your classes, you were classmates with one of the most beautiful girls you had ever seen. Her name was Sunset Shimmer and she had absolutely no idea that you were crushing on her. You were fully aware of the bully that she used to be, but after all of the strange mishaps in Canterlot High involving magic from another world, you noticed how much she had changed, and that was what you liked about her.

Her fiery red and yellow hair, her gorgeous turquoise eyes, and her nice personality really was what really attracted you to her. And ever since she broke up with her old boyfriend, Flash Sentry, you've been waiting for the right moment to talk to her. Luckily for you, you felt like that time was right now. So you took your chance and went to talk to the fiery-haired maiden.

You walked up to Sunset in the hallway and took a deep breath trying to be confident. "Um. Hi Sunset." You said gently.

Sunset turned around and saw you behind her. "Oh, hey there, Y/N." She greeted back. "What's up?"

"Well, I was kind of wondering if...if you wanted to hang out with me some time." You answered, trying to hide how nervous you felt.

Sunset just chuckled a bit as she could easily see your anxiety and was clearly amused by it. "Oh my gosh. Are you asking me out on a date?" Sunset asked amusingly.

"Um. Yes?" You said with a nervous smile.

"Well, what took you so long? I'd be happy too." Sunset replied, much to your joy. "Tell you what, how about if you come to my place tonight and we can hang out and watch movies. Sound good?"

"Y-Yeah. That sounds great!" You said, now trying to hold your excitement.

"Great! See you tonight." Sunset then left you alone in the hallway and walked to her next class. You stood by and watched her give you a wink before she turned the corner and felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

Later that day after school, you were making your way over to Sunset Shimmer's house. Fortunately, she was nice enough to give you her address. Once you were in front of her home, you were quite surprised that it was just a normal two-story apartment. It was hard to believe that she can actually live there by herself.

You then knocked on the front door and to your delight, Sunset answered the door with that same hot look on her face. "Hey Y/N. Glad you could make it." Sunset greeted. "Well, come on in." She gently grabbed your wrist and lead you inside her house, welcoming you with open arms.

"Nice place you've got here, Sunset." You complimented.

"Thanks. It's not much, but it's good enough for me." She replied. "So, you up for that fun night?"

"You bet I am."

"Great. I'll just make some nice snacks and get us ready." Sunset went into her kitchen and brought out a few things to get your evening with her started. "You just sit on the couch, I'll be right with you."

You complied and sat on the couch as she instructed. After a few minutes, Sunset returned to her living room with a tray filled with some nice snacks and drinks that you two could enjoy together. From then on, it became a nice afternoon filled with nice movies and pleasant conversations.

You and Sunset just sat on the couch together watching a few action and romance films, not even feeling one bit of anxiety. It was like you had dated Sunset so many times before and you were enjoying every minute of it. However, it seemed like Sunset was about to really surprise you now. She began wrapping her arms around your shoulder and you did the same to her. But then, she did something that would've never seen coming.

You didn't know it at first, but Sunset began lowering her arms behind your back and gently reached it into your pants. You weren't sure what you were feeling there until it made sense. With a surprised blush, you turned to Sunset who looked at you with a more seductive look on her face. Once you looked her in they eyes there, it suddenly caused you to jump up in shock.

"Ahh!" You screamed. "Sunset, were you just-?"

"Oh come on, Y/N. You know you loved it." Sunset said seductively. You weren't sure what to do now until Sunset made the first move. "Oh sorry, I guess I must've gotten overexcited. Let me freshen up a bit."

Sunset then left the living room and went back upstairs. You were once again left alone in her house shocked by what she just did. You weren't sure what to make of it at first and just stood there blushing speechlessly. However, unbeknownst to you, your troubles weren't about to end just yet.

From out of nowhere, some stray magic from Equestria flew into Sunset's home through her open window. She didn't even sense it when came in and you had no idea it was even there. You were too focused on what she tried to do to you. Yet at the same time, there was a small part of you that actually wanted her to do it. You've always had a crush on Sunset Shimmer and just wanted her to love you. But after what happened, now it felt like you wanted more than that.

Your desire was for Sunset to be your girlfriend and to indulge in her love. "Indulge" seemed like too strong of a word, but in a way, you really wanted her to shower you in her love, and that is what attracted the stray flitter of magic towards you. It sensed your desire to be with Sunset and granted your wish.

It was then that you felt something strange come over you. It felt like some kind of tingling sensation that engulfed your entire body and took over your very being. Once it finally subsided, you noticed everything around you begin to change drastically. All around you, the furniture, the TV, the table, everything in Sunset's house looked like it was growing bigger and bigger in size and you watched as it all started towering over you.

Soon enough, everything stopped growing and you saw Sunset's living room in a different way. Everything looked absolutely gigantic to you and it caused you to remember all of the incidents at school involving magic from another world. It was then that you realized what happened.

"Oh no. It can't be! I SHRUNK!" You shouted. You figured that you must've shrunken to at least an inch tall in height and worried about how this could ruin your time with Sunset. But at the moment, that was the least of your concerns.

*BOOM*

From out of nowhere, you heard a loud booming noise and realized what it meant for you. Coming down the stairs, you saw a towering figure that shook the ground with every one of its footsteps. But as the figure came all the way down the stairs, you instantly recognized it and weren't sure whether to feel scared or aroused by its presence.

"Hey, Y/N. I'm back!" Sunset called, making you cover your ears from how loud and booming her voice was from your new perspective. However, her voice wasn't the only thing that caught you off guard.

To your utter shock, Sunset looked like she towered miles above you like a skyscraper, but it wasn't just her size that frightened you. To your surprise, Sunset actually took off her clothes for you, wearing nothing but her black panties and bra that covered her round and supple breasts.

You figured she was actually planning to get intimate with you from the start, but you didn't expect things to escalate so quickly. You instantly blushed at the sight of Sunset's gorgeous body with her shiny, orange skin and well-maintained physique. She was so beautiful from down here that you couldn't get yourself to move a muscle.

"Y/N? Where'd you go?" Sunset asked, wondering where you were. "Weird. He was just here. I was really looking forward to some fun with him." As Sunset began walking to the spot on the floor where you were, you soon felt the ground shake from her footsteps again and tried to get her attention. That is if you could.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3347509-Sunset-Simmer