*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3347941-You-climb-onto-the-couch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: You climb onto the couch.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You climb onto the couch.

    by: G-Breaker
All you wanted was a nice date with the girl of your dreams, and what happened? You were shrunken to a minuscule size by stray magic and now at the mercy of her as a towering giantess. She had no idea that you were right in front of her or that she was coming very close to crushing you like the bug that you pretty much are.

If you didn't want your crush to crush you underfoot, then you had to get her attention before you wind up as a red stain on the sole of her barefoot. You started shouting and jumping up and down for her to hear you, but it seemed like your best efforts proved futile.

"SUNSET! SUNSET! DOWN HERE! LOOK DOWN HERE!!!" You kept shouting to her but it was just no good. She still couldn't hear you and was still walking toward you. With the ground shaking with all of her massive footsteps, it didn't take you very long to realize that it was hopeless.

"Y/N? Come on, I'm not in the mood for hide and seek." Sunset said in annoyance. You heard her massive voice in your ears and couldn't take much more of it.

It was then that you noticed that Sunset was still looking forward instead of looking down at you. Now that you thought about it, even if she did look downward at your location, she would probably have a hard time seeing your miniature form on the floor. And even if she did, it was likely that she would just think you were a bug and squash you. That was definitely something you couldn't handle.

She suddenly stopped in place and you saw her towering, half-naked form standing right in front of you. There was no way she was ever going to spot you on the floor, so you figured you had to get closer to her line of sight. One option you could think of was climbing her legs to get to her ear, but then, if she keeps moving, it might not be so easy. So you were left with one alternative option.

Looking to the side, you saw the couch in front of you and immediately went to climb it. You grabbed ahold of the upholstery and began climbing up to the top of the couch cushions. However, while you were climbing the couch, Sunset started walking again and you tried to call to her to stop.

"Sunset wait! Don't go! I'm here!" You shouted to her mid-climb, but it was no use. With that, you just resumed your climb and eventually made it to the top of the couch.

Meanwhile, Sunset was still looking for you in the kitchen and then in the downstairs bathroom and still saw no sign of you anywhere. "Ugh. Where'd he go?!" She groaned. "Maybe I came on a little too strong there? I knew I shouldn't have rushed things like that."

You were just sitting in the middle of the couch catching your breath when you saw the titanic Sunset Shimmer coming back to your location. You tried calling out to her again hoping that she might see you at this close of a distance. Sunset stood right in front of the couch cushion you were standing on and you could see her tall forming looming above you with a dismal look on her face.

You figured that she was saddened by your sudden 'disappearance', thinking that you stood her up. That could possibly ruin your chances to be with her, but at the moment, you had more important things to worry about. Sunset was right in front of you and you were doing all that you could to get her attention. You thought it was working and felt like you were in the clear when...

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3347941-You-climb-onto-the-couch