*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3352855-Sunset-sees-you-on-the-floor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Sunset sees you on the floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sunset sees you on the floor.

    by: G-Breaker
"SUNSET! HEY, SUNSET! DOWN HERE!" you continued shouting to the gigantic, orange-skinned, high school girl walking towards you, but alas, your efforts were in vain.

Sunset towered miles above you and had absolutely no idea that you were now barely taller than her big toes. She walked into the living room half-naked and hoped that she was going to have some more 'fun' with you, but instead, it seemed like she was just going to step on you without even knowing it.

"Y/N? Where'd you go?" Sunset asked, and you had to cover your ears from the powerful volume of her loud, booming voice. "Weird. He was just here. I was really looking forward to some fun with him."

As Sunset walked in your general direction, you could feel the ground below you shake and tremble with every step she took. Her massive feet flew into the air one at a time and stomped onto the floor with such a powerful crushing force. If you didn't act fast, then you were going to be squashed right under them, so you were left with two options right now. Either stay in that spot and wait for her to squash you, or jump out of the way and avoid being crushed.

The safest option seemed like your best bet at the moment, so that's what you went with. You were about to jump out of the way before she could get closer to you, but unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen.

"Y/N!" Sunset shouted in annoyance. "Where are you?!" In irritation, Sunset stood in place and stomped her foot on the floor with so much force that it caused you to fall on your back.

Things suddenly got much more difficult for you now. After getting knocked onto your back, you didn't have time to get back up soon enough to make your escape. Sunset was still coming towards you and the shaking from her footsteps was so strong that you just couldn't get yourself to stand up in time as the tremors kept you from regaining your balance.

All you could do now was lie down and wait for Sunset to squish you like the bug that you are. She lifted her foot over you and you were instantly eclipsed by its shadow as the sole of her large bare foot was now looming over you. You couldn't do anything as the foot descended upon you with enough force to squash you into a red stain on it. You were so paralyzed with fear that you couldn't bring yourself to move, so you were left with only one last-ditch effort to survive.

"SUUUUNSEEEET!!!" you shouted with all of your might, thinking that it was still in vain. This was going to be it for you. Squashed like a bug by the very girl that you've always loved.

Sunset was about to take another step forward when she suddenly heard a voice pass her ears. "Huh?" Taken by surprise, Sunset immediately stopped in place and you saw her foot come to an abrupt stop right above you. It came very close to crushing you, hanging just a few inches above your minuscule form.

"What was that?" Sunset asked. She then lifted her foot back and you watched as it retreated to its original spot.

"Whew!" you sighed in great relief, so happy to be spared from such a fate. "I can't believe that almost happened." As the light shined over you again, you saw Sunset's enormous form towering above you once again and noticed her new expression.

"That's funny. For a second there, I thought...I heard a voice," Sunset said in confusion. This was your big chance to get her attention and you couldn't wait for it any longer.

"SUNSET! SUNSET! DOWN HERE!" you started shouting to her again. You know it was likely that she wouldn't hear you, but it was a chance you were willing to take.

Sunset looked left and right for the source of the voice but couldn't see anyone anywhere, it was very puzzling to her. But then, she looked to her side and noticed something on the floor in front of her. "Huh? What's that?"

The fiery-haired teen then bent down to take a closer look at it, but the 'speck' on her floor was so faint that she could've easily mistaken for a bug. She tried squinting to get a better look at it and still couldn't make it out. With that, Sunset got down on one knee and noticed something odd about this little speck. It looked like it was moving and jumping up and down, so there was no way it was just a normal insect.

Finally, Sunset got down on all fours, allowing you to see her massive face right in front of you. From this close up, her face looked a lot more beautiful than it did when you were at your normal-size. Sunset soon made out a clear image of your tiny form and began to recognize you.

"Y/N?" she noticed in confusion. "Is that you?" You cheered in joy as Sunset finally found you. She began to smile as well and your joy was quickly replace with surprise and anxiousness at the way she looked at you.

"Oh my gosh, it is you!" She then extended her open palm out to you and gestured for you to get onto it. Once you climbed onto Sunset's hand, she slowly stood back up and sat on the couch bringing you up to her face.

"I don't believe it, Y/N! What happened to you?" Sunset asked.

"I barely understand it myself, Sunset." you answered. By some form of unexplainable miracle, it seemed that Sunset could actually hear you clearly. "I was just waiting for you to come back, and the next thing I know, I'm tiny!"

"What do you know?" Sunset looked to her open window and began to realize what might've caused her date's sudden decrease in size. "Hmm. Looks like you got hit with some stray magic from the portal. That must've been what made you shrink."

"Magic?" You were surprised with her choice of words until you remembered some of the incidents with magic at school. "Oh yeah. I remember, you said that you came from another world full of magic, right?"

"That's right." Sunset replied. "I'd better take care of that, first." She then walked to the window with you in her hand and closed it shut. "There. Don't want anymore magic coming in here."

"What a relief," you said. "Now, Sunset. Do you think you can find a way to get me back to my normal size?" you asked. But then, Sunset grinned at you and brought you closer to her face, and you weren't sure if you liked the way she was looking at you.

"Normal size?" Sunset chuckled. "Why would you want to be normal-size again? I think we can still have some fun with you like this."

"Uh, Sunset. You're kind of scaring me here." You said anxiously.

"Why do you think I took my clothes off for you?" She said, gesturing her half-naked body. "I think I like you better this way. And I know just what to do with you now." Sunset looked at you seductively and you gulped in fear as she looked at you with lust in her eyes.

"Now then. Let's get you ready for our big night." Sunset walked back to the table and sat on the couch. "First off, it's time we dispose of these."

To your shock, Sunset pinched you by your shirt and held you over the table with her thumb and index finger. "Wait, Sunset! What are you doing?!" you said, terrified. Sunset then used her free hand to remove your shoes and socks followed by your pants. You blushed in embarrassment as you quickly realized what she was doing.

Sunset was stripping you like she did to herself and you didn't want any part in it. "Sunset, please!" You pleaded, trying to keep her from removing your pants. "I really don't want to be naked on our first date." But Sunset only giggled, finding what you said amusing.

"Oh, Y/N. Don't be silly," she replied. "You won't need clothes for what I've got planned for us tonight." Sunset succeeded in pulling your pants off and then moved on to your shirt. She quickly shook you out of your shirt and let you fall back onto her open palm.

"There we go. Now you're ready." Sunset looked at you with a lustful passion in her eyes, one that you found quite frightening, yet, at the same time, alluring. Just like her, you were now left wearing nothing but your undergarments and she only giggled again once you tried to cover yourself up in embarrassment.

"Aw, come on now, Y/N," Sunset said. "There's no need to feel that way. You look a lot better now." But then, Sunset decided to take it one step further and bring you all the way to her level. "In fact..." Sunset finished it off by grabbing you by your underwear and shaking you out of them.

"There. Now we're ready to begin, cutie." You were now completely naked in Sunset's hand and she was getting ready to give you a really good time. "Okay, cutie. Get ready for the best night of your life," she whispered to you seductively, and you felt her breath washing over you with every word.

This wasn't exactly the date with Sunset Shimmer that you were hoping for. You thought you were just going to watch a movie with her at her house, but instead, you were shrunken and now buck-naked with her while she was treating you like a dress up doll. It might've not been what you were hoping for, but for some reason, you were beginning to feel like you were still going to like it. And with the way Sunset was looking at you, this was going to be one date that you weren't going to forget.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3352855-Sunset-sees-you-on-the-floor