*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3091077-Kamala-Khan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Kamala Khan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kamala Khan

    by: cool
You are a scientist of AIM and have been assigned to work on a matter transporter. While very similar to a standard teleporter, it benefited from allowing one to change the mass of an object transported. This would make smuggling weapons and tech easier, not to mention how AIM could use it against the heroes. Granted, you weren't interested in its applications to benefit AIm since you had your own desires. You've had a massive crush on Carol Danvers, the current Captain Marvel, and this machine gave you a perfect chance to spy on her.

Setting the machine to shrink, all you had to do was wait for information about Carol's location. When said information about a hero called Marvel causing havoc for some supervillains, you used the information and teleported there. Unfortunately, you end up transporting to Ms. Marvel, not Captain Marvel.

Where do you land?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cool (UN: ricardo2902 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/3091077-Kamala-Khan