*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hex upon your Ass
  2. The Holiest of Holes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171647-Pocket-Portal/cid/3203561-A-Hex-upon-your-Ass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2171647
Follow Cherry, a 15 year old girl with a very big problem.
This choice: Ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Hex upon your Ass

    by: Castle Kriegen
"How could I possibly fuck up a spell this bad?" Cherry thought as she stared into the small opening of her pocket-portal, gazing deeply into her own ass. "I need to get to the library and find a way to undo this..." she thought as her body acted on auto-pilot, searching for a place to hide the hexed object, eventually she got an idea for a spot she thought was pretty good and pulled open a drawer beneath her bed, hiding it deep inside and tossing a blanket over it before getting up to leave the house, hoping to find a way to fix the curse. She silently prayed that no one would find it but figured no one would, since it was in her own room and hidden. But fate's got a funny way of working sometimes... Who finds it?

You have the following choices:

1. Alex

*Noteb*
2. Jake

3. John

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Castle Kriegen (UN: thearchaic7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Castle Kriegen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171647-Pocket-Portal/cid/3203561-A-Hex-upon-your-Ass